I got caught last night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenSmoker62, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 GreenSmoker62, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    It's much worse than I thought it would be... I always thought it would not be THAT bad if I got caught... But omfg... this was terrible.

Basically my rents were gone in the city (we live in a suburb of NYC), they go down to the city a lot to do their regular shit... they're usually back around 9:30, never any earlier than that, never any exception except this one time, and it couldn't have been worse. It was 7:00, I just got home from school/work, I had a doobie rolled up, blazed it in the living room because I needed to relax on my comfy ass leather couch. I see headlights out of the window, I look more closely, and it's my rents. I'm like "OH FUCKING SHIT...!!!" I ash the doobie, charge to the bathroom to grab a can of deodorent. But it was too late, they walked in the door and they definately knew what I was up to.

I come clean with the whole thing that I was smoking it up. They reacted a lot worse than I thought. When they found out I was drinking it was a lot less worse, they were pretty much cool with it. But this was a whole different story.

My mom is screaming at me "what in the fuck were you thinking!!!." Me, surprised at her reaction because I thought she would have been cool about it, and my father didn't react any better. So anyways, she yells at me "kitchen, now."

I have a seat, and they're basically lecturing me that weed is a terrible drug that breaks up families and causes death and cancer. I try to tell them that it isn't bad at all, but they dont' listen to my reasoning at all, in fact, every time I tried to say something they just yelled at me to shut up. I'm sitting there, forced to listen to every bit of bullshit they're telling me, and it was a lot more worse than it sounds.

So basically, they dictated my life to me from now on. I'm 18 btw. They said, I get home from school, I go to work if I have to, I come home, I do chores, I do my homework and/or study, and I go to bed. That is it. Nothing. I'm never allowed out anymore, and I'm not allowed to go out anymore on weekends.

I don't think things can get much more terrible than this. I tired reasoning with them but they wouldn't even hear it. I'm so fucking angry I feel like killing someone. I gotta move out, I can't live my life like this. I'm going to go INSANE. I don't think things have ever been this bad.

2. I have been there before, and believe me it will get better with time. They will forget about it and come to accept the fact that you like to smoke nugget and drink brews. You don't. To move out or anything just explain to them that you are a teenager and would like toexpierment before you get to college.

3. #3 sk3y, Jan 21, 2009
    Your 16? For one the age requirement for this forum is 18...haha but im too stoned to give a fuck. Anyways, dude your 16. Chill out. You should have been more careful about it. Dont toke in the house. Smoke outside be safe with it. Dont get mad at your parents because they got mad your 16. Dont pull the shit about moving out either, you should have been more responsible with it.

4. Well you have to be 18 to be a member on this forum, so good luck with coming back here in two years, maybe you'll be smoking again by then.

5. edit your post!!
    hurry!!!!!!

6. edit your post.

7. I seriously had no idea you had to be 18 to be on these forums...

Aight well once an admin reads this they can ban me i guess:( rules are rules....

i don't really post on these fourms much i just like to read them...

8. i think u ment to say u were 18 u should edit that anyway i got caught 10x worse in highschooli got caught smoking like 3 days in a row before school LOL

9. Sounds like your parents are concerned because all the propaganda they here. Or it could be that they were stoners in high school and they seen how bad their grades got and how they dropped out of sports and stuff. My daughter came to me when she was 13 and asked if she could start smoking pot. I took out my old report cards and showed her how bad grades and stuff will get if you abuse weed (meaning smoking any chance you get). I also explained how hard it is to not abuse it at her age. She made it through H.S. with it effecting her much less then it did me. Maybe if my mom took the time to explain the difference between use and abuse I would have done better. You live at home, you will probably have to quit or smoke behind their backs. Just don't let it effect your life . When you get caught again you want to be able to show them not to believe the "loser" propaganda.

10. If I get caught again they're kicking me out of the house... They said it themselves. I don't have nearly enough money to survive. And they're going to be watching me like a hawk. Whenever I leave the house they are going to interrogate me. I'm getting drug tested every time they have a chance too.

The thing that really pisses me off is that they won't listen to my reasoning. They've always been that way. When they're gone I know you guys think that's the perfect time to blaze, but the fact is I'm getting drug tested, I can't do it. I have no freedom anymore, this should be against the law.

11. Look up the documentary "The Union" on youtube, copy it to your PC then burn it onto a DVD and leave it sitting in the family dvd player (or even playing on loop). It may just entice your oldies to watch it and learn something.

12. #12 puffpuffere, Jan 21, 2009

The thing about parenting is you can pretty much do what you want, right or wrong. However, I think in most states, a parent is responsible for their child so long as their child is still in H.S., especially if they are under 18, which I know you're not. The good thing you got going is that it's not hard to quit smoking pot. It's a mental thing, just take control. Once it's out of your system, a hit or 2 here and there won't show. Are they using the home test kits? They will get tired of that quick. After all is said and done, you most likely will do better if you stay away from any use except very casual. Pot gets rid of boredom. Boredom is a big motivation to do things.

13. #13 Cali Grass, Jan 21, 2009
    technically if your 18 you don't have to do anything they say, unless they will kick you out if you don't comply.

nvm

14. Why in the fuck would you smoke a joint, in the living room? Seriously?

Bad call on your part.

Try to talk to them about it after this has blown over. Ask if they can in any way have a rational, reasonable, and relatively emotionless conversation with you.

15. no offense, but you are an idiot for smoking a j in your living room. Until you move out/ get your own place take it outside smoke in the shower or use a good damn sploof and bowl. This shit gets so old.

16. Nifty fact?

That doesn't help.

Must be 18+ to be here, OP. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.