I got caught by the fed"s!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jsrfomw, Aug 6, 2009.

1. I got caught by the fed's down here M ongozlzia. I am spelling it like this because the

feds are on track to us and the government is listening to all our phone conversations a\

and might even go to this site to gather evidence against us. Long story short

I don't want to include too much information which might jeapordize us and even gather

more evidence for the police.

Right now I am being witheld near the police station and they are testing out the plant's

to see if it is true. Which I am pretty sure it is positive I am not sure.

But I don't know what to do in a situation like this and I am really scared because

you can face up to 2-10 years here in Magnolia for a simple possesion.

We did not even inhale ( smoke ) so me and these 2 american's are captured by the

mongolia police with 3 bags of Maryjane

. I have no idea what to do and I might try to bribe them, or if I do get

convicted I am " fleeing " to China and crossing the border beacuse it is very corrupt d

down here and the cop's are their own lawyor's and judges down here.

So anyways I am fine with doing 6 month's in jail but there is no way I am facing

a 10 year sentence so I might as well make a run to china.

Right now I am contacting my family members and the embassy to come send us

lawyor's because they are questioning and threatining us.

Please help!

2. :confused: How are you typing this if you're being held near the police station. And how much is three bags of mary jane because that's hard to believe that you'll get 10 years/

3. i think he's in mongolia. laws must be a lot harsher

4. Mongolia? I heard that you can get DP for MJ there. You dead muthafucka!

Anyways I hope you live, if you make that epic escape run to China make sure to describe it in great detail and post it. If you make it out and have a multipart long interesting story I'll +rep the hell outta you.

5. I am typing this discretly because the police is giving me a place to stay until they got the test results back. And while I am here slamming my head against the dooor

I am really stressed and tired because I was questioned for 2 days straight and did not much get sleep... IT IS REALLY CORRUPT DOWN HERE

I am gonna try to bribe my way out of this because I did not do anything wrong and plan

on running for the hills to CHINA OVer the border if I get sentenced 10 years in prison

for a simple marijuana posession. it is is fukked up

6. You're at the police station or a house? If this story is true I would definitely run if they aren't gonna budge.

7. way to play with fire in the worst fuckin place for weed

8. What were you thinking taking weed into a place like that? Good luck fleeing to China, Its incredibly hard to get in and I hope you dont plan on bypassing the border station and sneaking in what with the great wall of China in the way...

9. You realize that the Great Wall of China was made for this exact reason, right? To keep people from Mongolia out of China? Good luck! :wave:

10. if your being being followed by the feds stay the hell of the site.

11. haha Great Wall of China, anyone?

12. oh shit. all i can say is good luck man. i've got my fingers crossed for you.

13. They were nice enough to make sure you had internet access so you could post on GC?

These guys don't sound so bad!

14. smells, tastes, and sounds buddy...

15. lol what would the feds be doing in mongolia? i thought the fbi was american

16. Maybe he using feds as the top people in charge in mongolia, like a comparison... I guess who knows this is total bull...

17. wow this is so fake in so many ways my fakeometer just blew up

18. great wall of china FTW!