I Got Caught! AGAIN

Discussion in 'General' started by NJKushNJ, Jan 18, 2009.

1. As a follow up to my previous thread:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/323687-im-so-fucked.html

My fucking plan of pissing in a cup beforehand and using it for the test the next day didn't work. The bottle with the pre-toke piss was in my bag and when my mom closed the door and told me to do the deed, she fucking took the bag.

I was really anxious and didn't know what to do so I played like I dropped the cup in the toilet, but when I went in my room I naturally gravitated towards the bag. She asked me to hand it to her and I did reluctantly. There was the half filled Sunny D bottle loaded with my piss staring her right in the fucking face.

She flipped the fuck out because I got caught 2 months ago and (on top of fucking lockdown even though im 18) i swore i'd never do it again. I guess around my friends i can't help but crave it since we have good memories with it.

Anyway, she was super mad but then I told her it was peer pressure and I only took a hit, it wasn't worth it, and i was terribly guilty after (the latter of which was true). She actually chilled out pretty quickly and really didn't give me shit at all. If i get caught again...fuck thats another story. Im dead.

I guess atleast until im out of here, im officially done with weed.
    Peace Blades

2. Shoulda put the piss in a condom, tied it then taped it to your leg...when you need to pop it use a safety pin that you kept in your pocket.

3. real life stories.
    not here.