I Got Busted Today (must read this!)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedzilla420, Apr 8, 2004.

1. i guess you caught me. i'm 23 now. i was 17 when i joined here 5 years ago. however, at that time, the mods didn't enforce the underage policy nearly as strictly as they do now.

2. Nope, dudes still here.

3. You have no rights in school dude! Lol

4. hahaha thats hilarious, i was a sophomore in 04 that's crazy.

5. How did they get into your car if you didn't let them in?

This is bullshit. If they asked you to give out names of people who would seem to smoke I would have been a little shit (like I am) and tell them stereotypical black names to piss them off. Tell them "Well everything I've been tought here tells me that they are the drug dealers! Not us white suburban folk!"

6. #146 HellofaLife, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Damn dude i didnt even look to see what year this was posted..oh well. Yea Like the EXACT SAME THING happened to my older brother in october 09'. A little background info here all this happened around oct 15 or something like that idk and my first time smoking weed was on october 2nd with my brother and another close friend. So anyway back to the story; I was leaving 2nd period and saw our sro officer walking him to the parking lot but he wasnt cuffed or anything i just thought it was a coincidence that she was walking behind him( not very close just like he was going to his locker or something and she was maybe 10 ft. behind him) untill i saw him walk by the bathroom and not turn in cuz he is never in this hall at this time of the day. I didnt even say nothin cuz i didnt wanna get myself fucked over too (i emptied out the pockets of my north face with those god damn fleece pockets cuz weed sticks to that stuff and i found a tiny ass bud like prolly half a bowl or somethin still on the stem and threw that shit away). Same shit pretty much happened to him, they found like 5 roaches and some seeds and stems in his floor and stuff. He got charged with possesion, had like a $400 fine, lost his liscence for 3 months, and worst got alternative school for like 79 days only like 59 with good behavior i think somethin like that...i guess they hate weed alot more in tennakkee.
    Also they said a student tip lead them to search his car, they also searched his friends(and smoking partner's) car but didnt find nothin. I think these cops just dont like a mutha fucker and search their car cuz these cases sound like identical lol.
    Oh and by the way they asked him about other people in our school selling and stuff but he didnt say nothin. It prolly wouldnt matter cuz he buys from some fuckin 25 year old G most of the time and that dude would kill evrey damn person in the police dept lol.

7. Fuck schools, I pissed in a cup for them once and then all over it. My hand was covered in my own pee, but it was so worth giving it to the administrator only for it to be negative. Yay T-breaks

8. Your older brother was still in highschool in Oct 09? So that would make you under 18?

9. weedkilla, did u ever find out who ratted on you?

10. I had to stop reading it.

I couldn't stop reading the same line or getting what line I was on mixed up.