I got busted for doing... nothing.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by paultheghost, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ROFLLLLLLLLL,

got me good you bastard

2. If a teacher ever starts giving you shit, you can't give them that chance to get on a roll and get you in trouble. The second she leaned down and looked at your eyes and said, "You look stoned," you should have said, "That is the one of the most blatantly disrespectful comments I have ever heard; I would expect someone of your age and position to treat me with a little more respect than that. Now please leave me alone to do my work." Basically, hit them before they have the chance to hit you.

3. Now see, I would have said this if I wasn't BLAZED OUT OF MY SKULL. But I was, so I couldn't exactly think up a proper retort to get her out of my shit.

Yes, yes I did. :D

4. The best way to do it is to crack a smile as if she's joking, let it slip a little, and be like, "...wait, really? Are my eyes red or something?"

Works every time, for me!

5. Good advice. You need to catch them off guard. Let them know you're in charge. Total control.

Slam the gas until you reach 100 then take the first exit ramp and pull a 180 before you pull over.

6. Get a detox kit now... start detoxing, and lie to them and say you had just not slept all night cause you were up thinking about shit, and or finishing some homework, say to like 4:30 if you have to be up at like 6 like I had to for hs. judge accordingly to time.

7. in CA you're ok if you're high except at school! I've gotten caught high and with pot all over my town by cops and they just tell me to go home and toke in my backyard. School is a different story though, you should have known that. I'm not saying you're stupid, I can tell you're intelligent, but in this case you were the architect of your own demise.

8. Damn man, that's fuckin unlucky. Whenever my teachers have noticed I'm high in the past they just laugh..:/

wtf avatar^ lol

9. Unfortunately, the cops in my town are SUPER anti-marijuana. But yes, I was. But I've been to school high before and no one noticed and if they did, they didn't care. So it didn't seem like any different than before.

Besides, "it's a fact that grass increases creativity from 8 to 11 times!"

Too little too late, I'm afraid.

10. Claim she touched you....

lol, but really.... Just a thought here.. You could of maybe handled the situation differently... You could of asked why she kept insisting you are high when you're not.

If I were you, I wouldn't be going to school blazed anymore,,, or in the very least put in eye drops before class!!

And you should constantly start making pot remarks around this teacher to piss her off. Start some random ass discussion with her about how the first president of this country grew marijuana/hemp in front of his house.

Also, how you found this awesome quote from thomas jefferson, the man who wrote our constitution *I can't find the exact quote, so you'll have to do some digging if you like it*
    "Some of the best times I've had were laying in the grass overlooking the pasture smoking hemp and thinking" - wow I butchered that quote, but it's something alone those lines....

Also, how ironically our constitution was written on hemp.

Heh, I could have a fuckin blast fucking with anti-pot teachers back in the day if I knew what I know now....

11. I'm not going to school blazed any more (except on the last day of school, which I'm ditching the period where I would get caught).

And yes, I definitely could have handled the situation better, but I was blazed and couldn't exactly deal with that much pressure on the spot, ya know?

12. tell the teacher you just got dumped and were having a horrible day and you didnt want to admit you were crying nor did you want to talk about it you just wanted to do your work and now she has made everything worse. I would believe it :eek:

13. Thanks for the advice, but it's a little late for that....

14. When I was in highschool this happened to me only ONCE. I was high, know one should have known and in my second period class the psuedo cop comes in and tells me to come with her and with my backpack.

I couldn't remember if I had left an empty bag from my herb in the backpack or not. They searched me, looked through my stuff. Lectured me about how they 'knew' I was stoned and how I'm fucking my life up ( I had never even been suspended as a high school student, I was a good student besides smoking herb.) blah blah blah and then finally when they couldn't find or prove anything they let me go on my merry way, my high was shattered of course but I didn't get in trouble.

What they did to you sounds illegal, they didn't even prove possession and if you didn't admit to being high they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Get a lawyer if it gets crazy. Or at least get advice from one.

15. Well, I did admit to being stoned because I basically just freaked the fuck out.

I guess I didn't make that blatantly obvious in the original post.

16. That was stupid seeing how they had no evidence and you had all the power in the situation. They basically intimidated you into telling the truth. Shouldn't have cracked man.

17. I know. But I was high, and scared, so I panicked.

18. Don't ever do that again, as the law stands you cannot be charged for being high unless you admit it or an officer swears before a judge he saw you ingest marijuana smoke. Piss tests cannot tell when you smoked because THC stays in your system form months and takes a while to EVEN GET IN your piss.

DO NOT ADMIT and they MUST ACQUIT!!

19. I hate to say this, but DUH.

I'm the kind of person that can only learn the hard way.

It's why I have burns and scars all over my body from when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

20. i understand that, but nothing good could have come from admitting something like that. next time you smoke before school, think about the possibility that you might get caught and prepare yourself mentally. Assure yourself that they can't prove anything if you've got nothing on you.