I Got Busted By My Mum

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dont fly 2 high, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Last night i was totally fucked after about my tenth go on my bong i was pretty stoned.
    And as you do you go down for some munchies and she caught me and started saying i was drunk. And in the end i admitted smoking pot .
    So im right in the shit with m mum.
    Write some of the times you got busted.
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

2. yeh thanks for that
    but i still find my mum scary lol
    but she is mega pissed even though she used to smoke
    and my step dad does it at the mo even my grandad lol
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

3. this reminds me of when I was in my sophomore yr highschool. my mom and dad flipped when I had paraphernalia under my bed, (which my dad had to snoop to find, mind you) but when I came home drunk, that was OK. my pop even would make comments about drinking from his beer meister, but not in a, you shouldnt do that way, more like I know what your up to way, wink wink. On top of that, when I turned 18, we had moved to the shore, it was a free for all. lots of underage drinking, lots of friends coming down, and my parents had no problem with us drinking!
    i still dont get it to this day!~

4. yeh this especially sucks seeing as my grandad and my step dad are regular smokers
    wat the fuck is going on in this world
    oh well
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

5. thats sounds sweet as
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

6. That was a bit of a shiter us getting busted by ur mum mate.but oh well its all good! he he

lol u reckon ur gonna spark up with ur step dad?

7. when i first got caught, well, when my parents found out, i left an AIM convo screen open, it said somthing along the lines of "me:you got the money to pitch one the sack, my friend:yea, we'll pick it up before school" well, further on the convo it said everything, we had planned, what time, where, so when were burning bowls, bam, my dad rolls up, im all high, and he just says to get in the car, well, he gives me this talk about how he doesnt want me doing it right now because at the time i was a sophmore, and highschool is alot to handle, i quit for a little under a month and was back to smokin really soon, they found out about it numerous times since then, but they dropped it and dont care, since they themselfs smoke, oddly enough ive never smoked with them, any advide on how to ask them to burn some down?

8. i was havin a seshion in the dinning room and had all my bong bowl bud and shit on the table then my gf rang me started talking to her for like 2 hours totaly forgot bout my billy and shit my mum came home walked staright past me then walked back holding all of my sesh kit, i just looked down in shame, but thats what weed does to u though u cant remeber fuck all.hahaha it was tripped

9. I havent myself yet
    but just be dead serious and say is there any chance of me and you smoking together
    and if they say no oh well at least you asked but you never kn ow
    sorry i cant be much help
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

10. I have been caught twice so far. First time my parents just 'talked' to me, and said they were disapointed. Second time (like a week or what ever ago) my dad busts open my door and is like "why the fuck do you put somthing under your door so no smell comes out?" and my smart response was "uhh my insense smell." ... well right on my fucking dashboard is a fucking one hitter lol.. and he see's it.. takes it... yeah.. they we're fucking pissed. They told me how if I want to keep smoking weed I can, but they aren't going to buy me a car... (they are suppose to buy me a car :))... But I quit for the time being.. I'll wait a month or so and blaze up again... yeah... Worst fucking part about it is my bro ruined his life on crack and coke and told my parents it was weed so my mom thinks its evil.. but my dad use to be a HUGE fucking stoner, but hasn't done it since... and I know he knows its not bad.. but I think he forgot about the whole feeling about weed and just wants to be a good parent. They are good parents.. I just wish they would know the truth about weed.

11. I got caught a while ago by my folks, well they were suposed to go out of town for a few days leaving me and my freinds to chill and smoke, the first night they left we smoked the whole night it was good, then the next day we had some time to smoke before they got back and we were just chillin in the living room when all of sudden we hear foot steps coming towards the doors......ya my fuckin mom and dad catches us they didnt care that much they were just pissed that we were doing it in the house when we could have been doing it else where..but ya..