I got beat up while snatching a purse tonight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TripZone, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 new buddy, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    holy shit bros, i just remembered this one time on the way home from sunday school I was walking past this lady and I decided to snatch her lunchbox. Well as I did there was this wild weed smoking maniac that threw his sherlock bubbler and jumped over his balcony and I ran. He ended up tackling me and punching me a couple times... then I took him to the ground and hit his head off the ground three times.. I punched him 7 times after that and when he was getting up i kicked him in the face as hard as I could. I took the weed he had in his pocket and spit on him, next thing I knew my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

2. I thought it was funny, fuck ya'll! :devious:

Nahhhh, it's been done before. Sorry man :p

3. #23 EvoMan454, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    You've got to be kidding me.

Fuck I was walking down the street beatin' off, I was walking past this lady and decided to..... No. Enough is enough, is enough. Is enough.

is enough.

4. I was in no way, shape or form, trying to do something original.

Humor, my friend...humor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.