I got beat up while snatching a purse tonight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TripZone, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was walking past this lady and I decided to snatch her purse. Well as I did there was this wild weed smoking maniac that threw his sherlock bubbler and jumped over his balcony and I ran. He ended up tackling me and punching me a couple times... then I took him to the ground and hit his head off the ground three times.. I punched him 7 times after that and when he was getting up i kicked him in the face as hard as I could. I took the weed he had in his pocket and spit on him, next thing I knew my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

2. cool story, troll!

3. *cough* obviously you didn't see the other guys thread where he tried making himself look BA.

Also, FYI, a troll wouldn't have more posts than you ;)

4. OMG! The same thing happened to me!!! What are the chances?!

5. This is a good thread.

I like this thread.

6. [​IMG]

hahahhahhahaah this thread made me laugh really hard +rep

7. haha i knew this was from the other thread, but wasnt expecting to be fresh prince'd. nice touch.

8. I did, in fact, see the other thread. Your unoriginal attempt at humor was not clever at all.

9. chances are, he doesn't make idiotic posts like yours simply to get his count up...post count means nothing when this is the kind of thing that you have to say...

10. Well, kind sir, I am sorry that my attempt at humor has failed you.

But it seems as though OTHERS have gotten a kick from it, so is that already with you if they laugh?

Or is it that if you don't find it funny, then no one can?

11. lets all just go to ihop and chill

12. can someone fuckin ban this kid? that was 100x more obnoxious and troll-like then the OP

13. Awww, someone's mad :(

Don't get mad, get glad! :D

Relax man, you two are uptight as hell for being stoners. I'm beginning to think some people on this board don't even smoke.

I don't know what "contributions" you give to this forum, but I give a lot of business to the shop. The forum is funded by the shop. Quit acting like you are above me... we are all on the same plane of grass.

14. I cant say this was a clever thread but thats not necessary.

15. Lighten up guys, its just for laughs and I found the Prince of Bel-air part funny.

16. Bro, I've got a cool story sorta similar...

So I was walking past this lady and I decided to snatch her purse. Well as I did there was this wild weed smoking maniac that threw his sherlock bubbler and jumped over his balcony and I ran. He ended up tackling me and punching me a couple times... then I took him to the ground and hit his head off the ground three times.. I punched him 7 times after that and when he was getting up i kicked him in the face as hard as I could. I took the weed he had in his pocket and spit on him, next thing I knew my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

17. Holy shit dude, that's like just like this other time... shit was crazy.. I was walking past this lady and I decided to snatch her purse. Well as I did there was this wild weed smoking maniac that threw his sherlock bubbler and jumped over his balcony and I ran. He ended up tackling me and punching me a couple times... then I took him to the ground and hit his head off the ground three times.. I punched him 7 times after that and when he was getting up i kicked him in the face as hard as I could. I took the weed he had in his pocket and spit on him, next thing I knew my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.