i got arrested, lol (long)

Discussion in 'General' started by ledfut, Feb 27, 2007.

1. so last night around 11:30 my friend texts me asking if i want bud. of course i was like "fuck yeah". so we went to this kid's house (grew up w/ the kid, hadn't seen him in 5 years) and got the buds (2 gram bags) and smoked a blunt.

on the way home a cop pulls up behind me at a light. no more than 50 feet later he pulls me over. he tells me that my license is suspended (suprise to me), as i'm talking though, my hands are shaking like a motherfucker. i knew i was busted.

he asks me to get out of the car and instantly asks me if i smoke weed. i said no at first but he knew i was lying. gave me the usual cop bullshit that he'll help me out if i cooperate. i was so stoned that i just went with it and gave him my shit (now 1 1/2 bags). so i get arrested and they take me down to the station.

during processing they keep telling me that they'll help me out if i give information. i tell them that i really don't have any info, but i'll do the best that i can. they take the pictures and do the fingerprints. then another officer comes in telling me that they are going to charge me with the following if i didn't cooperate:

dui
    driving while suspended
    possession
    intent to sell (because it was in 2 bags, give me a fucking break)

i told him my somewhat fabricated story (told him that i smoked 4 hours ago, when it was really about 1). he then asks me to give a written statement, which i refused. he then tells me i'm making their job harded (which i should have done in the first place). after this the cops became more assholish than they were when they arrested me.

around 4 they ask me if anyone can come pick me up. there was nobody so i told them no. now the cop is getting really frustrated because i have no way to get home. i told him it's not that far of a walk if that's not a problem. he said no, worst comes to worst i'll drive you home. this is where things get interesting.

when they towed my car, they locked the keys with it, so i had no way of getting into my house. so the cop has me go around the house (through the snow) to see if there's an unlocked window. he was trying so hard to get rid of me. no luck getting into the house, he says that i'll have to stay in the lobby of hq until the impound lot opens up at 6.

we get back to the station at 4:17, i'm now freezing cold and wet and have to sit in a cold, uncomfortable lobby for 2 hours while i wait to get my keys. i tried to catch some sleep and managed to pass out for about 3 hours.

at 7 i wake up and start looking around, there's nobody and i can't hear any talking. so i try to go back to sleep. a few minutes later, a cop coming in on duty walks into the office and asks the others who i am. i can hear them talking about me. they were talking about how uncooperative i was (a proud moment in my life).

finally at 8 i start getting really angry/nic fitting. so i get up and try to look for someone to talk to. they say i'm free to go. so now i'm irate. i start yelling about how i can't get into my house because they took my keys and i have no access to them. so now they decide to call a cab that i have to pay for (even though it's their fault i couldn't get into my house at 4 when i got a ride).

just before the taxi comes, i see one of my students coming into the station. i ran into the bathroom to take a quick piss and throw my hood over my head so maybe they wouldn't notice me. the cabbie comes in and we leave. i think i was noticed, but i won't know until i see my student later on today.

they say my car is in dover (for those familiar w/ northern jersey). the cab ride is 16 bucks. we drive around dover for like a half hour looking for the place and can't find it. so i call up the police station to find out where it is. we learn that my car isn't in dover, but in kenvil (back the way we fucking came). so i get charged another 16 bucks to get home.

when i got home i call my friend up to see what happened w/ him. luckily he didn't get possession (i would have kicked myself if that happened), but was arrested on an outstanding warrant, and he wouldn't talk to them either.

i have court on thrusday. i doubt i can get a lawyer by then, so i'm going to plead no contest and drag it out while i find an attorney. i now feel like a true drug user in the united states.

2. Sounds like a shitty way to spend the night.

3. it was a good time, til i got arrested. now that the worst of it is over and my friend didn't get nailed w/ me, i can look back and laugh my ass off.

edit: when i talk to an attorney, i'm gonna see if i can do something about they way they treated me. probably nothing, but it's worth asking.

4. yeah dude i feel you man i got arrested for 5 seeds once and i chose to remain silent and they said my lighter would count as drug parfillnila and drug abuse since i was coaperating long story short i got possesion a fine less than 150 dollars and a 3 month delay on when i can get my lisence

5. I've been close, had a cop see weed shake on my lap and ask me what it was. We were all shaking smoking the blunt after the cop let us go.

6. i just spoke briefly w/ an attorney. he said that the cops in the town i got busted in are notorious for breaking and/or bending the rules.

as for the driving while suspended, as long as i can prove my license is restored, i can get off that charge.

as for the cds in a car i'm looking at a period of 2 years where i have to keep clean (legally, i forgot what it's called)

i'm looking at a grand total of around 3-4 g's total (about 1/2 of my savings). it' sure as hell beats probation though.

7. fuck the pigs. i recently got busted for possesion of paraphenelia too. my court date is on april23. haha 3 days fater 420.

8. good timing though.

i plan on going on a huge drug binge before i have to appear in court (i won't have to appear thursday if i have an attorney). i'm preparing for a long period of not being able to have fun, so i'm going to have it now while i still can.

9. Good job. Give them shit, good citizens fight laws they find unjust.

10. ^^

exactly, my friends are telling me i did alright for my first time. if they think this is going to stop me, they are retarded.

although, this does make me want to move to colorado (and eventually out of the country)

11. bump

for those who haven't seen.

12. shitty dude

that sucks

next time dont let him search you either, and if you do decide to give him your stash, only give him 1 baggy haha

peace out

13. So your a teacher man? what if the sc hool finds out your Fucked man.

14. Damn man that sucks, you should have ate the weed and burned the bags or hid them in ur sock or by your nuts or something and then just deny everything.

15. Why would a cop randomly bust you like that?
    Glad I don't live there..

16. That's ridiculous man you definitely could of avoided the whole situation.

17. I hate to see preventable busts like this. I can understand that you get nervous as shit when you gotta talk to the 5-0 high, but come on man! Take a deep breath, calm down, remember that they're human beings just like you and I, and dont tell them a goddamn motherfucking thing.

18. I hate to be a douche bag man, but seriously what the fuck? Why'd you give them your stash? Calm down and play it cool and put your stash in the bottom of your shoe (Underneath the sole) Because they can't do shit until you get to the station about anything under your sole.

-I talk big - But I've never been pulled over with shit like that but I can only say I'd do that.

Yeah man you're a teacher... I don't know about how shit goes down where you live but a couple years ago a teacher from one of my local High Schools got fired for smokin' the reefer
    Good luck

:smoking:

19. Good read man. Luckily i've never been busted, so idk what its like, but i have talked to a cop high once. Shit sobers you up REAL fast. Well, good luck with everything man.