I got arrested last night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EASYlivin, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #1 EASYlivin, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    It was a typical thursday night. I had class at 8am then 10 am on friday morning so I wasnt planning on getting drunk. So me and my room mate just picked up a quap of this new bud I havent tried.

I rolled up 4 fat joints, threw em in my altoids tin container and grabbed a lighter and went out. We got to our almost everyday smoke spot and lit up. We sat at the top of this small staircase in back of this factory building for carpets or something.

At the end of the first joint my roommate goes " I see a light". 5 seconds later a cop walks around the corner with a flashlight aimed at me. SHitttt.

I tried to ditch the joint but he saw. He asks us if we have any more on us, I say yes (just because he would have searched me anyway". He searches my roommate and hes clean so he lets him go.

He calls for backup.

He asks me if im carryin a weapon. I say "no".

backup arrives and I get searched. Apparently I had a 4 inch blade on me. I totally forgot. He asks why I have it. I told him for protection because ive been robbed. I get handcuffed and brought to to police station. While there I get handcuffed to a bench. Mugshots, fingerprints etc.. you know the deal.

When I was waitin this cracked out lady comes in and gets thrown in a cell. The cop then replies to me " haha thats what you look like when you do crack".

40$ bail. I call my buddy and he gets me. not too bad.

I have a court date may 6th. Hopefully just a fine. class A misdemeanor.

Only problem is, if i get another one ill go to jail for a year. no biggie :( lol

oh...and he gave me my knife back :p

After I got bailed out I went and got reallly fcukin baked so its all good I guess. lol

2. you always gotta keep a stern eye for the heat.
    how was that joint though?

3. Damn, take it easy don't get into any trouble anymore!
    That' pretty cool though, In ct isn't a 4in or over blade illegal? That's awesome he gave it back to you.

4. I was arrested at my college town in Keene. New Hampshire. yeah ill try to keep on the DL.:smoking:

5. I was high after the first joint. It would been so much less of a buzzkill if I got to smoke all 4 with my roomie :cool: ...but shit happens

6. just be glad they never searched your dorm...

7. what the fuck, u get caught with weed twice and youll need to do a year. Such bullshit, cmon over next door to MASS brother, 100 dollar ticket aint shit to me especially if I did something careless enough to get caught with possession in the first place.

just dont get caught with more than a lid

8. no, a blade of 4 inches or under is legal, anythign over 4 is illegal to carry.

9. Daaamn man that's lame. Should have just taken a trip to PSU and blazed with me.

Wouldn't have happened ;)

10. damn...where in ct was this? around me if they find a couple joints and youre not in a car they'll just let you go

11. Keene, nh buddy:p

12. god damn it, stop takin my tax dollars man!

run from them fat cops

13. Dude i would have. butttt,, i was buzzed.. he was a fit cop (no fatass) and I was at the top of a staircase (trapped)