Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got a very dank pickup called neo from the medical clinicc and my mom is stealing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by (.)(.)KUSH, Jan 27, 2009.

1. well u havent told us what her reply was... what was it

lol if ur 18 might consider it rent and ferget about seein it again sadly:mad:

2. Id tell that bitch to get in the kitchen and cook me up some blue berry pancakes.

3. she said that she flushed all of it down the toilet:mad: she says it makes people act crazy and half of my bud iis gone now im gonna get 70 dollars from her but she thinks im gonna use it on bud but i told her on clothes:rolleyes:

4. give her the backside of 4 of your fingers pimp.

5. i think im gonna piece up with my people and pick up a half ounce of some hybrid pineapple its supposed to be really dank im hide this shit extra good though :D

6. well if you did get it from a legitimate dispensery; then the transfer of your medication to any other person but you is against the law.

just be like " MA YOU TAKE MY MEDICINE ONE MORE TIME IM GUNNA HAVE YOU PUT IN A HOME. THE POLICE WILL EXCORT YOUR ASS "

well not that but you know.:smoke:

7. but i dont actually get it my dealer she asks what i want and she suprises me with the strain and i pay her 4 the medicals;)

8. Get it back, lol

9. fuck that bro your mom aint flush it she smoked it cuz no one would just dipp out your stash and flush it if she realy flushed she would of took the whole stash or more than just half of it...take that shit and stash it under your dressar if you have one if you dont then anykind of videogame or dvdcase will work to but if the nugs are to big for that the old fashioned way unscrew a speaker or stash it in the blow hole :) that has worked for many years lol

10. i still say just get a safe, she's not asking for your bud, but stealing if. If you get a safe and she can't get into it, wtf is she going to do. If she asks, just say I'll give it to you for the same price the dispensary gave it to me...plus gas money biatch :smoking:

11. invest in a safe? i got myself a safe and been keeping it in there =]

12. If your mom flushed it, why didn't she take it all? or were u smart enough to stash it in a dif place

13. yeah id slap your mom too if she took my weed. but hey shes not my mom so i guess that doesnt help you

14. When my parents found my shit.. I went into there room and got it back. Check the sock droor thats where i found mine! :hello:

15. Look....break out all the money you got. Start singing arab money, dance, then whip out a blunt and forget about it, and both of you get high. You came out of her, might as fuck let her get medicated to. Ive prolly spent atleast a good 6 bills on my mom helping her out(over a course of a year since I figured out she smoked), she is nearly 50 and works outside everyday, I cant afford to do anything else right now since im going through school, other then smoke her out, and get her the occasional 6 pack or case. Look love your mom, love your weed, and get high, and you should be fine man. If you dont want her finding it next time, put it in bag, put it in a 2nd, and 3rd bag. Then tape it to the underside of the that thing you can take off the top of the toilet.

16. Oh shit, I was just browsing through this thread and then I see the gun and I start cracking up. That was funny as hell.

17. id hide it. my dad took a O and a half of some dro off me and i was PISSED. parents are the worst pot heads because they can steal yours. id say just go downstairs and yell "BUY YOUR OWN DAMN WEED!" so she knows you know shes ganking it. it might embarrass her, or make her feel guilty.

18. I would fucking FLIP

19. its your mom

she gave you life,
    let her have the damn bud, sheesh :rolleyes: