I got a ticket in Florida

Discussion in 'General' started by pianowski69, Mar 27, 2010.

1. I got a ticket in Florida while i was there for spring break. Well i got a speeding ticket and i live in michigan.

My question is, what would happen if i just say fuck it and just dont pay the ticket?

2. they might somehow track you down and double it or something but id just do that too

i dont think anything would happen unless you go to get a license in fla but i cant say for sure tho

3. You live pretty far away so I just wouldn't worry about it as long as you don't plan on going back before the statute of limitations is up (or at least catch the attention of the police). I only say this knowing it wouldn't be worth their time or money to transport you for a simple traffic ticket.

I had two warrents out for my arrest in Jonesboro Arkansas for years for not showing up to court for traffic shit. Even though I lived in the next town over at the time any time I got pulled over (or even went to jail twice) noone wanted to waste the money to transport me.

4. #4 Diceman, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    I don't think so..

I got a homie with 2k in warrants in the next town over..they haven't done shit and it's been a couple years.

edit /\ wtf...exact same shit with him. His was for a stop sign thing..forgot what he did. And something else..forgot that too. At first he only had 2 but some how they changed it to 5? So yea..but it's a shitty small town so no need to even go there.

5. Yeah, if the money to transport you is more than what they will make jailing you then you don't really have a problem because in the end all they really want is that money.

6. Not for sure because it's different from state to state, but they could possibly suspend your license for not paying it.

I'd just pay the damn thing man. Not worth the potential hassle you'll have to go through later on.