I got a story for you guys...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Apr 20, 2007.

1. So i just got back from a cruise and it was pretty sweet. I wanted to share with you what happend to me before the cruise. My friends and i were in South Beach, Miami. We were in Miami a day before our cruise left so we were just chilling enjoying south beach. While we werer walking up and down the street of S. Beach, there was this regular looking black guy wispering in the crowded streets if anyone wanted bud. So first thing i do is think cruise + weed = awesome. I've been on 2 cruises before and not smoked on them.

So i get his attention and he offers me some cocaine, and XTC and i say no just weed, he tells me its dro and i'm pretty exciting cause i've never had some weed from flordia before. He tells me to go down to the end of the block and wait for him while he goes to his car and its it. I bought like a half eighter for like $25 i didnt want to buy to much just because i didnt know him and he might rip me off big time. Finailly he meets up with me and in the crowded ass street do the hand shake and that it. Only he hands me a little ripped off part of a white garbage back. When i went to open it in the nearest bathroom it turned out to be fucking lettuce or some kind of green NOT WEED. I immediatly through it in the garbage and run out to try and find him to no avail.

As i'm trying to calm down because i just got ripped off, mind you this was the first time i had ever been sold fake weed. I see 4 Police officers on the sand in there 4-wheelers. Relizeing that i might be able to get some revenge on this punk ass-hole. I head for the cops when i get there i say,
    "Excuse me, i thought you would like to know someone tried to sell me drugs"
    first thing the cop says "Is he black?'
    I say "yes" then gave them a description of what he looked like and what he was wearing, also i told them where he told me to meet him, and that he tried to sell me coke, and XTC. About 2 seconds after i gave them the information they went to just sitting on there little bikes to flying toward the direction i told them he was at.
    One of the lady cops said he might have been the same guy they had a foot chase with the other day.

Sorry for how long it was i just wanted to worn people that you need to see what your buying and if you cant just dont buy it.

P.S. I acctually did end up finding bud in St. Thomas, from a RASTA dude, it wasnt dank but he hooked it up with some nice mids. got like 3 fatty joints for like 20 bucks.

2. dude that sucks! i'd be so pissed off. good to hear that you manage to find bud later on though.

3. SNITCH!!! no joking that guy deserved it i hate when people try to rip me off.

4. I might be going to St. Thomas in the summer and I was wondering if it is any challenge to get bud. Do you just ask any rasta guy you detect on your stoner radar or will they just come up to you to sell you bud?

5. Usually they will come up to you. and if hes a straight rasta he'll have a clear bag so you can see it.

6. That just makes you wonder what the fuck the cocaine/xtc was.

7. powdered chlorine.... haha yeah, i do wonder that as well

8. I got ripped off at a bus station once, same type of deal, but it was supposed to be hash. Not sure what it was, but it wasn't hash.

9. St. Thomas is the shit man :hello::D they have alot of friendly people there it must be the weed:smoke:;)

10. Fuckin snitch........ it gets no worse then a snitch

11. Man the guy deserved it. If someone has to do people dirty just to make money then they should go to jail.

12. Still. The guy didn't deserve to get narced on. No one does.

13. its not like he had real drugs anyway.

what are they gonna arrest him for selling lettuce

14. fuck yes he deserved to get snitched on and i pray his scandalous ass goes away for a long time if he gets caught doin somthin really illegal. thats just bogus. to me thats no different at all from stealing and i hate a thief with a passion. straight to hell with that mf'er:mad:. that tale really pissed me off. time for another beer.

15. Though i know its messed up u got cheated, u neva snitch, i mean its the pigs, the enemy, they would arrest your ass just as quick as they would arrest his ass, if they thought u was trying to buy it or had something on you. Karma a bitch and he would of got his anyway but snitching fuck that...

16. It's illegal to sell any substance as drugs.