Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got a question for all yall

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SuperFunk#2, Jan 7, 2007.

1. well i went through rehab for 6 weeks about 3 months ago and during that time of not smoking i could sleep fine.
    My first day without bud for a loooong ass time has been tonight
    i cant sleep at all
    we should start something on here with ways to sleep at night

read a book before sleeping relaxes the mind i heard
    but i need help here and lookin for support

P.S. i have no sleepin pills :(

i can go through the day fine w/o bud but when night comes i become anxious if i aint got weed not like shakin anxious just some what pissed and it will bother me allll night

2. Try getting more exercise during the day, make yourself tired

Or try reading a book before you go to bed, that always makes my eyelids feel heavy and gets me ready to snooze

3. Ummm, thats a really bad thing. I remember one night I had no cigarettes and no bud. I had been smoking bud and ciggarettes every night for a month and a half, that was practically what I would do. I wanted to smoke something so bad, that I rolled up a "tea-joint". It barely smoked and was awful so I just tossed it. It was hard for me to sleep that night too. If your getting to that point, I suggest not smoking for a couple nights, and then smoking every other night or so.

4. ya thanks sky and Danimal
    i used to work out in school when i had the access to a kick ass weight room but ill start workin out again and ima break open a book now
    (after my cigg)