I got a problem

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cogrow93, Feb 22, 2013.

1. #41 LightUpMyDro, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    Every week we make 40 G!
    C.R.E.A.M. get the money.

2. Well people that bring in 40k a month don't have this problem because they have a staff of people working for them. Hire a maid problem solved.

3. I agree with the "get a maid" sentiment. 3 days a week. You can afford it!

And hopefully you see how hard it is posting about your relationship and seeing what assumptions people make about it... it's not fun.

Congrats on the deal! Do the pills work? Is that how you got this chick in the first place? Were you just an animal in bed thanks to your own product? hahaha ;)

4. Lol, I met her when I got out of lock up. It is her family that owns the business. To answer your question they do work.

I have brought up the maid thing quite a few times and it ends in im so fuckng lazy i would rather pay someone to do something that i could easily do myself. ne ways it's nuff said, even if i fix this problem she will find something else to bitch about but i understand it's not her fault, she has a vagina.

5. your problem is called materialism man

6. Really, though... fuck this whole thread.

7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK this the most ballin ***** on GC watch how y'all speak to this *****

8. wow. i wouldn't even want a gf who's that thirsty for stuff.

when i use to stay with my gf, she was happy enough that i'd split the grocery bill and clean the house while she was off at work.

it's not like the handbag is gonna wash the dishes for y'all, assuming that you eat there too.

9. Is that a suitcase full of baked beans in the background?? If so, i'll do your housework for it :wave:

10. Why are you hating on my thread, your bf/husband doesnt clean either?
    or he never bought you nice things? or do you just take me for the selfish pig that i am?:bolt:

I just feel like without the grow tent the people here would probably accuse me of grabbing phony photo's from a google image search lol, bad enough they have a hard time grasping the fact that some people might have a little bit more than they do :rolleyes:

Yea I agree with some of what your saying, but like I said already she was there for me and supported me to the fullest for a couple of years because no matter how fucked up of a guy I was she saw potential, like she knew eventually i would get mine because i am extremely money motivated.
    I think her biggest thing is she see's shit as a team effort for around the house type of shit since I am home all the time now, but i still see it as im lazy as fuck and got doe so i would rather pay someone else to do it for me so she feels im not putting effort into our relationship. anyways, i think asian women especially korean women are very stuburn and are over emotional vs. an american woman.

This is a forum full of pot growers/sellers why not ask some of the people that grow/distribute to medical MJ dispensary how much they make a month:confused: I bet a lot more than me hence the reason I am starting to get into it...

11. lol but really why dont you just clean up for a minute.

takes like 20 minutes to get shit looking nice and then you can smoke some weed and that bitch will shut up.

then you dont need to make a thread on GC asking what to do when someone says you are a dirty fuck that cant clean.

i been cleaning and doing that shit since i was like 8, been doing my laundry since i was like 10, its not a hard thing to do.

put clothes in, push 2 buttons, put clothes in dryer, push 2 buttons. total of four buttons and zero effort...

its easy enough to back search using google images, didnt need to show your grow off lol

12. Sooo... Is that a yes?

13. seems to be LECA's, a common medium for growing hydroponically.

:cool:

baked beans.... lol

14. your probably right i shouldnt be soo lazy

15. Wait why don't you want to clean up after yourself? We are all adults here, no one likes to clean but it has to get done right? Kinda fucked up for you to stick her with the work after she stood by your side and her family helped you get the job. IMO the least you can do is pick up after yourself and help her maintain your shared living area.

16. I wonder how an 19 year old boy goes about making 40K a month. If you are telling the truth, then daps to you. But I doubt you're making that much in a month haha.

17. Keep playing playa you paying tha cost to be tha boss

18. Let's ask him some question.

What do you drive?

A Mercedes? BMW?

19. 2011 hyundai tucson limited, was the first car i bought for my girl when i started making money, anyways, i havnt gotten around to buying myself a car yet.

20. when tha fuck did i say i was 19,

and to the chick, your probably right, i already said im just being lazy god damn.