I Got a New Attitude....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by azcactus, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Just wrapped up my 2nd grow. Wasn't to bad. With all I donated to friends I ended up with about 70 grams. Not bad for two plants grown at same time, 1 Auto Polar Express and 1 Bubble Gum aka BubbleGummer. I use Attitude as my only seed broker. They deliver...what else can I say?
    I got a new order of Autos on the way. Did pick in mix, because I only wanted 4 total Autos, but did receive 2 free photoperiods. So with the last photoperiod seed I received I will do a 3 plant photo period in November.

Here are some pics from my most recent harvest. The ones with the BG on lid are BubbleGum while the rest are the Polar Express.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can I have a piece of gum?

3. Sure.. PM me.  These pics are of the Polar Express I gave my best friend who happens to have a great background in professional photography. Taken yesterday with great Nikon camera and lens. He had all the right lighting and knowledge to zoom in w/o being blurry.

4. Sure.. PM me.  These pics are of the Polar Express I gave my best friend who happens to have a great background in professional photography. Taken yesterday with great Nikon camera and lens. He had all the right lighting and knowledge to zoom in w/o being blurry.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. UP   check out the new pics peeps  give me some feedback

6. too leafy for my taste

• Like Like x 3
  7. It looks descent but i have to agree with the guy that said its too leafy. It doesnt look like you didnt even attempt to trim the polar express. The bubblegum looks better though, how does it smoke? Im always interested in bubblegum cuz i work in indiana all the time and thats where it originated.

8. They just look like they could have been manicured much better. I personally hate trimming so sometimes my buds are more leafy than most as well.

What medium/lights/nutrients did you use for this grow?

9. Oh also I noticed one was photo and other was auto...did you grow them together? The auto looks pretty airy compared to the other. Would explain why if it was under 12/12.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes Kubrick I screwed up...but the stuff is still potent. The Polar was a "give to a friend ..free". I'm not gonna trim free weed. He uses a grinder anyway. The Bubblbegum is for people donating only..hence trimmed better. 

11. Didn't really screw up, I've done it too when mixing autos with photos. Sometimes you have to, the 12/12 just hinders growth a little. All that really matters is if its good smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #13 azcactus, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    ordered seeds from Attitude on 08/10/13 and they are now in Chicago. I am predicting at my house by Wednesday. That's not to bad, I say.
    Here's what my order looks like. Read up on the 2 Auto Flowers on the Attitude site. In the upper right side just type in seed name. I was impressed enough to at least give them a go. I just checked the freebie Critical+. That's a $17.90 single seed and the Gigabud is a $10.89 seed. $41.00 in freebies isn't to bad. Will be planning on grow 4, all photoperiod, to start around Chistmas 2013. Just type in Gigabud to do that seed search.

Order Inventory:
    Product: Auto Seeds Auto Pounder
    Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix 
    Quantity: 2
    Product Code: AUTD117
    Price: $$.14

Product: Auto Seeds Hijack
    Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix 
    Quantity: 2
    Product Code: AUTM117
    Price: $$.37

Product: FEMINIZED UFO #1 Dinafem Seeds Critical +
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: FEMINIZED UFO #1
    Price: $0.00

Product: FEMINIZED UFO #2 G13 Labs Seeds Gigabud
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: FEMINIZED UFO #2
    Price: $0.00

13. What happened w/mine was that I had 3 of the BubbleGummer Photo planted. All 3 came up, but 2 decided they weren't impressed with the world and killed over. The other one thrived. In order to do more than a 1 plant grow, I ordered 2 Polar Express Aotos in order to play keep up. On Attitudes web site though I only bothered to read about 2/3 of the description and totally missed the PE needs to be on 18/6. Damn it!!!! So anyhow I let it run the course on 12/12 after I vegged the Photo a while longer. Both have been smoked and both are good. The BG is a heavy more indica type buzz and the PE is a more body/mind buzz, do stuff type.
    Hoping this next grow goes as well as the last two.

14. Hey AzHydro...you want to taste it...eat it. You want to smoke it....grind it. The leaves had many trics on them and in the grinder can help provide great kief.

15. Been reading that Chicago is notorious for grabbing beans. Def let me know when you get your order. Haven't had much success with Dinafem myself. Feels like they are always pushing their stuff as freebies. Only ever grown fruit auto rest were duds, really tiny seeds that never popped.

16. Doesnt matter if its leafy from your own stash! Once it hits the grinder itll be mixed in and get cha blazzzzed

17. Yes they are!!! Screw chicago. Got 2 tude orders busted within 1 week. Dont order from the tude also... Their not good

18. I say they are good!!!! Attitude is just a SEED BROKER. Your seeds don't grow, blame the seed producer.  
    2 times my seeds have arrived safely and quickly except the early August 2012 order which was right during the London Olympics. 23 days on that one, but not more than 2 weeks on the last one.

Looks like my latest will be 10 days.

19. Ive ordered 5 times from them 3 busted. 1 order right. 1 order recieved but conpletly wrong

I dont like their customer service. Good to see you got yours but theirs btr banks out there