I got a free bong from my neighbor.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JeffroDisiac, Jul 11, 2011.

1. So, yeah. My neighbor decided that she didn't need this particular piece anymore, so now it's all mine. Haven't decided what to name it, yet. I smoked some dank purp out of it last night before watching V For Vendetta. Shit hits well. :bongin:

If you have any ideas for a name, hit me with 'em.

Attached Files:

• Bong.jpg
      Bong.jpg
      File size:
      383.9 KB
      Views:
  2. black magic or gilgamesh

3. damn thats a cool bong, name it after your neighbor!

4. I would extend it by putting another glass tube in the opening. Other than that its pretty damn sexy.

5. Warp Hole. The lines are all warped and the hole on top is huge.

6. Name it bong.

7. Looks like a Sand Timer...Lol

8. Name it Vendetta? :bongin:

9. I like this lmao its a cool bong and very compact

10. Call it my bong. It feels weird naming bongs for some reason. I'll just call it by nicks, the blue bong, the bogan bong, the soulshine piece...

11. Name is Fleecy? Lol. That would a wildly inaccurate name...

Without a doubt you should name it "The Kraken". That way when you wanna smoke out of you can be like "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"

Watch ze video if you don't know what I'm talking about haha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb2zIR2rvRQ]YouTube - ‪Clash of the Titans Release The Kraken [HD]‬‏[/ame]

12. Name it Vendetta.

13. cannabis cauldron

14. I've always wanted to name a bong, "little kid", just to say I'm gonna go hit my little kid, and so friends have to say, can I hit the little kid, ect

15. B for Bongdetta

16. Yeah, I was thinking about that or just V, since that is his name.

Lol. I like this too, though.

17. that would be cool. It would be so sweet to find a tube that fits perfectly and is curved, make some type of really epic double chambered bong.

name it Fat lip :eek: haha