I Got 99 Problems And A Bitch Is Definitely One.. How To Get Over This?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dickfagit, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Ok, so I'm 20 years old, never had a girlfriend. I started opening up a bit a year ago and have met a few girls since then, but no relationships. I've had sex with 3 girls, and it felt nice, but the pleasure of that only lasts till you bust. Then, it's back to regular old life.

I met this girl 2 weeks ago downtown. I started flirting with her, and she was flirting back. We hung out that day for a few hours. Then the next day she asked me to come over, and we hung out a few more times. We'd just cuddle and watch movies and shit. She'd do this thing where she'd grab my hand and play with my fingers and fuck man, it was so relaxing. Fast forward a few days, then we have sex. Thenn she never talks to me again.

The other girls I had sex with, yeah it felt shitty when they didn't talk to me, but I understood because of the fact that we never got to know each other. Whereas with this girl, seeing as we'd actually TALK to each other, it was different. She'd always randomly bring up her ex and by what she's said,  he sounds like a piece of shit.

The day we had sex, before the mating was initiated, she told me I give her butterflies, and asked if I wanted to try going out. Then after that day, I text her, no reply. Text her the next day? No reply again. Then she messages me on Facebook saying "bla bla shit shit WENT TOO FAST bla bla MY FAULT blah blah". I told her to call me, then she told me she still loves her ex. I felt really uncomfortable and pissed off, and just said "well I don't know what to say", and we haven't talked since.

I keep telling myself "she wasn't that great", because really, she wasn't. I just miss what we had going, and I am having trouble getting over it. It just makes me feel sick how she can just completely drop me like this and never speak to me again. 

Is it just a matter of time before I get over this? Or is there something I can do to speed up the process? 

2. Time heals all wounds, bro.

Go out, keep yourself busy and take your mind off the girl.

3. Every single girl Ive dated/hooked up with left me scratching my head sonny welcome to world of present day females. And when I say every single one I fucking mean it broseph.

4. U were a rebound fuck, she didn't enjoy so she went back to her old one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Don't over think stuff like this mah boy!!! You live and you learn from every relationship you have, even the short meaningless ones...these girls are just stepping stones until you find the right one... Think about it this way... You don't want to be with a girl who doesn't want to be there anyway so cut your losses stay positive and keep moving forward. Ain't no chick supposed to make you feel that way. Believe... that you are stronger then that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Def a warning sign anytime a girl talks bad about her ex a lot.  You were a rebound fuck, sorry dude.  Try and care less next time, about all the advice I have.

7. She's clearly insecure. Such people are always a waste of time.

8. Don't know what ur complaining about. You had yours and will get some more if you continue what you were doing. You're basically a mack-in-training.

9. Oh well, you guys are right. Thanks for the replies, I feel a bit better now. I shouldn't have overlooked the fact that she brought up her ex so much, cause this same thing happened to me the last time some girl I was talking to would bring him up D:.

10. #11 Biltwellnigga, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    u sucked at sex bro

jk

11. #12 ytfghmjb, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    Repeat after me.............................

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes

We don't love these hoes