Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got 70$, what should i get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Loud202Pack, Sep 22, 2011.

1. around here prices:
    a gram of dank cost 20$.
    a gram of reggie is 10$.

Option a: get an 1/8 of dank
    option b: get 7 grams of reggie.
    Option c: (tell me what would you do)

tell me wich one would you pick?:hello:
    :wave:

2. I'd get 7 grams of reggie

3. Who the fuck smokes reggie anymore? Leave that for the dogs...

4. Daaaaaaaankk

5. 1/8 for 70, when a gram is 20. your dealer is wack

6. Get the eight of dank.

That's a rip off for reggie, I used to get a quad of reg for 20$.
    Overall the dank will get you high as shit, and it's half of a quad.

7. you should get like at least 4g's for 70.
    That's just me.

8. Dank. A gram of reg for 10$? Thats a fucking joke right?

9. 5 grams of "reggie" (if it's anything like what I get quantity is better with only $70 to spend) and then get a gram of quality dank. Or 6 grams Reggie and an Evan Williams Bourbon with the last $10 to make it taste better.

10. 70 for the 8th is a pretty big rip off. that would get you over 5 of some dank easy from around here. Depending on your regs you could probably find a decent oz for like 80-90 so a quad for 70 is a lot.

but if thats what you gotta pay then the dank for sure, I'd look around for some new dealers though ahah

11. wh ywould someone pay ten bucks for reggie? your dealers ripping you off dude

12. those prices seem wack. But where I'm at it's $120 for 2 zips of Reggie, $60/eigth or $380 for 1 zip of dank.

I smoke Reggie only. :)

13. A blowjob from a moderately priced hooker

14. Get the 1/8th, that reggie is way over priced, I can get an ounce of that for like 55$

15. I always get kbs or above

16. So wat your saying is that dank costs more per gram the more u get? Doesnt make sense.

17. You see.. when i read the title of the thread.. this is exactly what I thought..:hello:

18. [quote name='"jaden420"']So wat your saying is that dank costs more per gram the more u get? Doesnt make sense.[/quote]

1/8th is around 3.5 grams
    20 times 3.5 is 70
    The price doesnt go up per gram but hes getting no discount either

19. #19 LuckiCharms, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Why does reggie cost so much? Round here you can get 4 grams of reggie for 15.. Mids cost 5 a gram.. and Kush is ten

20. Neither, put that money in your wallet and find a dealer thats not raping you anally.