I get to smoke weed again soon!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 2MuchSkunk2Nite, Sep 18, 2010.

1. #1 2MuchSkunk2Nite, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
    I had to quit smoking weed awhile back because my girl friend got a better job in another city. When we moved, I had to quit my job and had to quit smoking weed because of drug tests. I got a job about 3 weeks ago, but I've been holding out because I've been interviewing with this other company. They called on Friday and offered me the position, I go sign paperwork on Tuesday and can't fucking wait to break out my stash and bong.
    It's going to take my SC2 games to a whole another level. Hope everyone is doing good here. Peace.

[​IMG]

2. nice, how long have you been off it for? Should be a pretty good high.

3. Dude I'm looking for a job now, and I can't smoke cuz of possible drug tests. I'm pissed, I got good stuff and it's just teasing me

4. Haha yeah I'm waiting to get a drug test for work. I have 15 strains waiting for me.

5. Been around 3months or so I think. Feels like longer. To everyone looking for a job right now and can't smoke because of drug tests... Hang in there! and good luck!!

6. Happy blazing! Should be an awesome high

7. Dude i get to smoke again soon too! i got busted wit 2 gs, my bubbler and bowl, and my grinder (with 2 months of keif i planned on smoking that night >.>). But 3 months later i get my court date and im officially on pti now. So all i gotta do is wait to take my one and only drug test and pass in about 1-3 more months. Then ima blaze till my lungs are burnt to a crisp ;D I figure the longer i have to wait to take the test, the higher ill get off my weed so its not all bad.
    -Stay high all-

8. lucky bastard ;P still a month and a half for me.... you know maybe I should stay away from GC cause its just making me want to smoke more

9. 3 and a half months for me....have not been able to smoke for that long and I got another about 6 months to go. I just got a job, and I work on machines that cost a few million dollars, I get drug tested randomly 2 times a month at work. But, it pays $27 an hour, and I get atleast 40 hours a week if not more. I miss smoking im not gonna lie.

But, gotta make money, so oh well. :hello::p

10. First of all congrats on getting your new job.I am also happy to hear that you could control yourself from smoking weed due to new job interviews and other stuffs as a lot of guys fail in this kinda situation and thus also looses their jobs.So if you are finally starting again, just make sure you don't do it more often and always use some good smoking pipes as I got one for myself this weekend.Though it was a bit costly, but lastly worth it.

[​IMG]

11. Really nice pipe you have there, if I may add.

12. Thanks man. Its a bit costly but it sure is worth it. Its like a reward to myself in some sort. You should buy one for yourself too!

13. itll be fucking amazing. after a 1yr tbreak for probation i took one huge bong rip of some kush dude i was fucked =]

14. I wish I could afford them, but I actually enjoy joints. It's just somewhat more relaxing, having some moody music, dark afternoon, watching as the smoke just flies around your room. :3