Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I get super high when I

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Aug 11, 2011.

1. When I smoke I inhale the smoke and i would like do this thing iono

how to explain it but it feels like when your constipated and you make the sound of "UGHH" but with no noise your neck tightening back and it feels like im suffocating but it gets me super high that when i tried to move i went all out of balance!! I swear if i hold it longer i would black out lol.

2. that makes so much sense

3. I'm pretty sure you were just about to pass out from lack of oxygen to the brain. But whatever works for you bro lol

4. this is it man

be careful

5. I get super high when I smoke weed or do other drugs.

6. I get super high when I

- am surrounded by melodies that make the vibe of my high so much better.
    - take out 3 more doobies and get to sparkin'.
    - eat a mango before a session.

Constipated? o_O

7. [​IMG]
    feels good man

8. dude wat

mango? is there some science behind that?

9. yep. check it

10. Lol i gotta try that sometimes

11. This is a PSA brought to you by...Evolution, really, we don't even care if you keep doing it.:cool:

[​IMG]

12. nice, absorb all those tars!!

13. They say there is but it's really just a placebo effect. It's stoner bullshit with a little more validity. Remember those douchebag kids who said, "If you eat the roach after you smoke the J you'll get higher dude."? This is similar, only it's less disgusting, wasteful, and stupid. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't eat a mango before a session. They're fucking delicious. Eat them all day if you want. I just know first hand that it doesn't do shit other than being a delicious mango.

14. I beg to differ.

15. Bummer man, I just went out and bought some mangoes right after I read it.

Well, might as well try it now that I've got the mangoes.

16. #18 OGkushak, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I heard the more tar in the lungs the more baked you are!!!! Mmmmm love my tar! :rolleyes: :smoking:

17. First: that wouldn't make you higher, you just think it got you higher (placebo)

Second: that makes no sense

Third: iono is not a word...

18. Good job showing ignorance , maybe you should research the science behind it before you say stuff like that.