Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I get quiet when im high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lbanez88, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Good for you because most of my friends can't shut up when they're high. Most annoying when im trying to play a game oir watch a movie.

2. its all in ur mind man just say fuck it and talk to poeple even if u have no motivation to do so

3. I get this way around people i'm not comfortable with. My advise is fuck it. Think of how stupid other people look and nobody cares, be yourself. Smoke after you start talking with some people. Have a drink or two if you want, that helped me the first time.

4. Get to the party and smoke out instead of before..

5. hahah yeah this shit happens to me more often than not. most of the time its just me thinking to myself "dont look so high dont look so high dont look so high"

6. haha im the exact opposite. im quiet when im not high and when im blazed i talk all the time.