Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I get a feeling of being high outta no where without smoking all day.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Colorad_Dreamer, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Hey everyone so lately I have been taking a tolerance break from smoking nd outta no where for a short few mins I will feel extremely high for no reason. I get the feeling of rolling backwards and my sight gets fuzzy for a few seconds. I don't know the cause of this or is it just in my head??

2. Sounds like lightheadedness. I doubt it's from weed, especially if you aren't smoking right now.

3. Dehydration, nutrient deficiency, reaction to one of the chemicals used to grow your food... Could be many things. If you are a long time toker you may be suprised to find sobriety feels a little trippy and not quite like it did before you started your heavy smokign streak. The longer you smoke for consistantly, be it 3 months or 9 months, the weirder sobriety is going to feel when you take a break.

I havent used cannabinoids in about 2 and a half months now and I still feel funny. Not great but different. Weed can act as a very slow long term psychedelic. If youve ever tried mushrooms or acid you may know you dont feel the same when its all over.

P.S. Withdrawal is a very real thing, its just not the same kind of withdrawal as other chemicals you may ingest- be it heroin or coffee.(opiates or stimulants)

4. This happens to a lot of people. You see THC sticks to fat cells in your body. So when your body uses the fat cells for energy it also releases the THC that was attached to it. If you work out as a stoner you'll experience this even more. Only way to prevent this....smokeing less.

5. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys I really appreciate these answer I do think its everything all you guys said where I am not smoking and I am in a way having withdraws which tbh I have never experienced and its good to know why I am experiencing it. I have been smoking consistently for a LONG time now about 5 years going nd this is a real first I have taken a tolerance break so I get why its so weird for me. Thank you again everyone!! Much Love!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Good luck, and try to enjoy it while it lasts before life gets stressful and you go back to the ever-loving herb.

7. No problem man!