Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i fucking love canada

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 24, 2009.

1. 80$ for half-o of good headies:smoking:

2. USELESS THREAD. If you're gonna brag about nonsense at least post a pic.

3. im not braging,if i was braging i would say something like this " hahaha you guys suck i get 80 a half o you losers", i just fucking love canada

4. I fucking love America.

5. you basically said that......besides USA is the greatest country in the world

6. Picks, or it didn't happen.

7. Meh, could be better.

Europe/Canada would be nice to live in.

8. I wish I could get $80 for an O:eek:

9. what a joke

10. i dont see no pictures...

11. i see a big nationality flame hate thread abrewing. cant we all just realize that the world sucks equally no matter where we're situated??

12. no.:)

13. LOL @ thread title.

14. No because its not true. I'm going to go ahead and start said argument.

Right now, I live in New Jersey. For the past 3 weeks I have waved at almost every person I see walking down the street. So far, 4 people out of 200 (at least) have waved back or smiled. When I was out in California, no matter where I was (Humboldt, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, Chico, and LA) everyone was very friendly to me and waved/smiled before I got the chance.

Its simple things like friendly gestures that make the place in which your situated special and fitting to you.

15. I know i hate that bullshit..........Im always trying to be a nice person and people just look at me like im stupid....When i wave people rarely wave back...

16. if u love canada why dont you move there faggot

17. Indeed, gay marriage is legal here.

Grow up kid.

Elend.

18. #18 4Footer, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    ..................................... hahahahahahaha

19. Yep, if anyone has ever left the states you would quickly find out that america is not THAT much diff. from other major countries. Im not talking like fucking ethiopia and shit, but other well developed nations.

20. Most developed countries don't run your bank account dry to spent a couple fucking nights in a hospital.

I'll start calling America a great country when health care is a right for any and all people in the country (legal citizen or not), not a privilege for those with money and political push.