I fucking hate living in a rural area unfriendly to cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Bedford, pa. Where I'm a wigger if I wear Jordan's or shades in public or some cool ass socks or basically anything that isn't American eagle Aeropostale or boots. I don't fit in with anyone cuz I don't know everything there is to know about cars or drive a shitty beat up truck or barely running car. We have one movie theatre in this town. It shows 2 movies at a time, usually kids movies. Literally absolutely nothing to do here. Kinda feels like my all of my friends except for one resent me because my parents have always had money to supply themselves and their kids with decent shit. I mean my moms a nurse and my dads a welder. And I get called a fucking rich kid basically because I don't live in fucking poverty like everyone else I know. I said "I suppose so" as an answer to a question my friends sister asked me (don't remember what it was) and this 12 yr old girl was laughing saying I talk like a rich kid. Then says how I'm so spoiled and shit. It's not my fault her parents would rather sit on their asses and live off the government and have a local church buy their groceries instead of using the 30-40 grand her father got from insuramce fraud to buy things other that dirt bikes four wheelers guns shitty beer and electronics. Like idk what to say to that other than Shake my head. Majority of the population are senior citizens. My managers house was SEARCHED for a fucking GRAM. The closest thing we have to a head shop is about an hour away, and it's just a store that sells pipes and cheap shitty bongs in the back, and they treat you like scum if you go into that part. They had no idea what raw papers were. Extremely tiny selection. Barely any fucking weed around here. I just can't wait to go to school in the fall and get away from these backwards ass people.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looking for weed in PA is your first problem. You know the top drug up there.
    start doing that.

H bomb bitch

3. You should get those tumors checked, brah

4. Deal with it. So long as you live under your parent's roof, you have to deal with the shit. If it's such an issue move out and don't waste people's time by complaining about something you can easily fix.

5. [quote name="moabfighter" post="19440645" timestamp="1391161081"]Looking for weed in PA is your first problem. You know the top drug up there.start doing that.H bomb bitch[/quote]Yea that shits actually easier to find here people are always willing to hook you up with it. I heard it's cheaper than weed tooSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="stupidstoner" post="19440683" timestamp="1391162934"]Deal with it. So long as you live under your parent's roof, you have to deal with the shit. If it's such an issue move out and don't waste people's time by complaining about something you can easily fix.[/quote]No possible way to do thatSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. why cant u move out?

I know what you mean, sounds exactly like my hometown lol. cept my town doesnt even have a movie place lol. ppl  pretty accepting of eachother in my town since it's so small I think, we all know eachother. and since there is literally nothing to do weed it really popular and a lot of the young and older population smokes it. cuz when they were kids the town was just as boring so u know they smoked weed too, but there is a strange combo of rednecks and hippies here. weird shit.

I did provide a 2nd option. If you can't do either, sounds like you're shit outta luck.

9. #9 rolla joint, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="CC99" post="19441810" timestamp="1391188358"]why cant u move out?I know what you mean, sounds exactly like my hometown lol. cept my town doesnt even have a movie place lol. ppl pretty accepting of eachother in my town since it's so small I think, we all know eachother. and since there is literally nothing to do weed it really popular and a lot of the young and older population smokes it. cuz when they were kids the town was just as boring so u know they smoked weed too, but there is a strange combo of rednecks and hippies here. weird shit.[/quote]No $ to do so my job only gives 28 hrs a week after expenses it'd be near impossible to save up to move somewhere can't get a different job to save up cuz there are none here went through a temp agency they never found me a job. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="stupidstoner" post="19441925" timestamp="1391189579"]I did provide a 2nd option. If you can't do either, sounds like you're shit outta luck.[/quote]No shit huhSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Don't be a smart ass until you can pay your own bills. Maybe your shit attitude is why people don't like you to much in town? 

12. #12 rolla joint, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="stupidstoner" post="19441960" timestamp="1391189994"]Don't be a smart ass until you can pay your own bills. Maybe your shit attitude is why people don't like you to much in town? [/quote]Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumYou came on here with a shit attitude to begin with dude. The fuck is wrong with you leave the thread if you wanna act like an asshole it's pretty easy.

I get tired of seeing all the little kids saying that they can't stand living where they're at. If your job only lets you work so many hours, get another one. There are a lot of ways to make money, and anyone who lives with their parents can save money. If you really can't stand it, you'd get out of there for your own well being. All I see from your post is a shitty kid who looks down on people but doesn't expect the backlash. 

14. I know what you mean dude. I went to this persons house where they where decently chill with it but this one guy who was talking about getting drug dogs in the house and everything. He blew it way out of proportion, I wasn't even hiding it and I was upfront. But ya he didn't like that shit at all.

15. No Amish up there? They grow AWESOME weed! And act like they are getting over on you at $75 an ounce. LOL Had a dude in Philly that used to make special trips out to Amish Country. Always had to take off his hat and earnings and Eagles jacket when he went though. Sumbitch had to dress like he was going to Court to buy weed.

16. codswallop says.. wait until your 18th birthday cake, blow all them candles out and move away. 

17. [quote name="fearjar" post="19442125" timestamp="1391191605"]No Amish up there? They grow AWESOME weed! And act like they are getting over on you at $75 an ounce. LOL Had a dude in Philly that used to make special trips out to Amish Country. Always had to take off his hat and earnings and Eagles jacket when he went though. Sumbitch had to dress like he was going to Court to buy weed.[/quote]Nah I don't know any Amish but that would be cool lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="stupidstoner" post="19442083" timestamp="1391191171"]I get tired of seeing all the little kids saying that they can't stand living where they're at. If your job only lets you work so many hours, get another one. There are a lot of ways to make money, and anyone who lives with their parents can save money. If you really can't stand it, you'd get out of there for your own well being. All I see from your post is a shitty kid who looks down on people but doesn't expect the backlash. [/quote]Tried dude many times. Can't. Temp agency could even find me anything. Can't get interviews. The jobs aren't here. Just complaining about being surrounded by old folks and rednecks and nobody my own age or sharing my tastes. idk why you're acting like a dick about itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Cut out all unnecessary expenses so you can save up some money. You live with your parents. What major expenses could you possibly have? Unless you pay rent. In which case....well, you'll just be paying rent somewhere else when you move out you know. There's always a way to get a better job, if you work hard enough at it.

What are you job skills?

20. A lot of times the different one will become popular and the rest will follow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app