I fuckin love college

Discussion in 'General' started by scoobydooby67, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Im sitting on my roomies bed reading the new STUFF (hot chick) high as hell and my door opens. My suitemate's pledge brother strolls in and is like "you want shrooms?" This is awesome, i was pissed that i didnt get any this past weekend when i was planning on getting some O's to sell. I think fortune smiled on me because apparently NC has a ton of lab boomers right now and if i had gotten those o's i might not have been able to sell them with everyone having a connection right now. So yea it was more expensive buying a single serving, but at least i can trip balls friday night!! i realllllllly fucking want to chew on a stem but i know that wouldnt be good with all my work due this week. i love everyone right now.

2. cool, i've never done shrooms, but have fun

3. Have a blast man :smoke: :D :smoke:

4. dude haha i havent eaten all day so i knowwww im gonna get a lil buzz of this thick ass stem, oh well so much for hiding the stash from myself.

5. wat college do u go to??

6. Im either at DUKE, Carolina or State.....but im a cool guy so guess which one. Wrong answers will not go unpunished.

7. duke's undefeated but for some reason i don't like them that much (even though i'm from nc)
    do you go to state? if so you are near where i live (i go to wake tech )

8. haha yall i go to the first public university in America. I love this place and all that it offers.