I FUCKED UP with this girl. long.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ashercaedus, May 11, 2011.

1. #41 mustbe18toride, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    Maybe it's because I read it fast, but you did not mess up IMO. You wanted it but J didn't, but the other girl did. I don't see the problem in giving people what they want.

Also for fun try: saying sorry I'm not sorry, that girl you hooked up with was the most attractive girl you've seen in a long time, whether it's true or not. This probably won't solve anything but her reaction might be Vine worthy.

2. Sounds like she friend zoned you, then got jealous when she saw you grinding on that other heina. She can't have it both ways!

Next time you chill with her (if there is a next time), you should be more aggressive in your game. You make it clear that you actually do want to hit that.

3. [quote name="ashercaedus" post="10532087" timestamp="1305075651"] 1. I dont have my own car, I recently crashed and totalled my MINI and i dont have any sort of vehicle so Im borrowing my moms car, which isnt bad a 2006 AUDI. 2. [/quote]Well there's your problem...Your mom drives a manlier car than you do.

This topic was posted in fucking May 2011.