I fucked up; feel like I'm leading this girl on.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harley19, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys. So, I was dating this chick for about 2 months. I broke up with her for a few different reasons about two weeks ago.

Since then, we've hung out 2-3 times "as friends", and I'm not sure what it was, but lastnight when we hung out I, for WHATEVER reason, made a move on her and we got back together.

At the time, I loved the idea. Now, I'm kind of regretting it, and I really feel like shit because I'm sort of leading this girl on. What should I do, blades?

2. Tell her you didn't mean it. Truth in this kind of situation avoids a lot of unnecessary bullshit

3. Take a crap on her desk dawg.
    Or you could just tell her you fucked up I guess.
    Accept the consequences of your goof.

4. #4 Deleted member 457210, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

5. There is literally nothing that can be done at this point. You have to spend the rest of your life with her.

6. Okay. I've had someone do this to me (hasn't everyone?), and what I think would be best is not to break it off suddenly.
    If you don't want to be with her or in this relationship, don't stay! Instead, act "aloof" for a few days. Start acting really upset, and try to tell her something and then be like, "... No... It's ok. Don't worry, I'll figure it out."
    Make yourself seem really misguided and upset, and after maybe a week of not being excited to hang out or being out of her life, break up with her. Tell her that she deserves someone who doesn't take her for granted, or someone who "knows" what they want in life. She'll feel bad, but less upset and won't contact you as much of you had just broke it off suddenly.

7. [quote name='"KingsHawaiian"']There is literally nothing that can be done at this point. You have to spend the rest of your life with her.[/quote]

This. Did you buy a ring yet?

8. Tell her you want a friends with benefits relationship.