Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I fucked up, but I'm not sure why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, Jul 11, 2011.

1. As you can see by my join date I've been smoking for a while, well maybe not a while compared to some of you, but one or two weeks ago definitely wasnt my first time smoking.

Well this is what happened me and my friend made some firecrackers, about two hours later after a sort of intense 3/4 of a mile walk in 93 degree weather to a 711 I start going in and out of conciousness for about 30 minutes. I would literally pass out everytime I stood up then wake 4 or 5 minutes later, of course people got worried and called 911 even though I told them not to, and I got caught up I got searched, drug tested ect... That was my first time getting caught so I'm not in to much trouble I have to take a drug class and it stays off my record. What I was really worried was the fact that I passed out for the first time in my life, but I thought it must have been the firecrackers because that was my first experience with edibles.

Three weeks later, last friday I'm hanging out with some friends and I smoke for the first time since getting caught (they took my weed lighter and pipe). We packed two bowls of dank and shared it with like four people. I felt good but then we went outside to their back porch so they could smoke some cigs, I blacked the fuck out and fell down a flight of stairs, this sent everyone into a panic but I was still feeling really great if a little bruised. They had me sit down for lik 15 minutes drink a lot of water and hold some ice to my head, when I get up I'm fine for about 5 minutes and then I black out again my eyes are open but the world is dark and I fall.

Does anyone know what's going on I'm sort of worried I've blacked out the last two times I've consumed marijuana, but there have been countless times where nothing even close to that happened. These blackouts have gotten me in some pretty serious trouble so far, and if I can't figure out what's causing them I might have to stop smoking.

2. I really don't understand what your meaning...

I mean.. there's a difference between 'fainting' and just passing out. which is it.

3. you died from overdosing on marijuana :smoke: :metal:

4. I'm not sure I understand the difference, but the world would go dark and I'd lose conciousness.

5. They may say, "it won't go on your record"... But believe me sure as hell it will go on your record.

6. I googled it I was definitely fainting I felt the heat and sort of a pounding then the world goes black even though my eyes are open.

7. I usually think of passing out as more along the lines of falling asleep but whatever. I think you need to stay hydrated, maybe not take fat ass rips...? idk bro i honestly have no clue what the fuck is happening. lol

Is this happening as soon as you stand up after sitting and smoking for a while?

8. Hm...Maybe try to stay hydrated? or just smoke less? Kind of sounds like you greened out. it's good to be a little cautious smoking right after a T-Break, just so stuff like this doesn't happen.

And yeah, the first time you passed out was either because of the firecrackers or extreme heat/ lack of water (just my guess). Edibles can fuuuuuck you up!

9. Haha I its not really something they can lie about plus I looked into it 251 Deposition LIS > Code of Virginia > 18.2-251

10. that's some serious shit bro, go see a doctor!

11. Well its only happened twice but the first time it was edibles and the second time I really didnt smoke all that much maybe 7-8 hits total. Um I had been standing still for like 5 minutes before I fainted, I was fine while walking.

12. You can always play it safe and go to the doctor, but hey, whadda I know, best guess it was nothing and you were dehydrated and extremely high. Still, I'd play it safe.

13. Maybe it's the weather. I know the heat can get to certain people at that temperature no matter how healthy you are.

Does this only happen when your stoned? Or even with a buzz you faint.

14. You should definitely be in a safe secure setting the next time you smoke if you wan't to find out if it's the weed. i'd stop if it happens again you might turn into a zombie

15. It might be low blood sugar/hydration when you smoke and you pass out. But i'd go see a doctor if possible

16. #16 wolsdam, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z65QL0AdEN8]YouTube - ‪Guy Rapping About Smoking A Blunt Then Passes Out!! PROPER JOKES!‬‏[/ame]

you guys are probably smoking the same stuff :D

17. #17 Eight Sizzler, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

18. I mean it's only happened twice so I cant be completely sure and those two times have been consecutive, but I was pretty stoned both times, and I didnt have trouble staying concious while sitting.

19. Maybe it's low blood sugar are you eatng before smoking?

20. Try eating/hydrating before you smoke next time. A similar thing once happened to me. After a long day of school and nothing really to eat yet that day, I went to my friends dorm so we could box his bathroom. Because it was cramped, we all had to stand up, and I think the combo of not eating plus standing and smoking did it to me. I started seeing stars and shit, and then it was like my vision was closing down from the sides where I could only see a little bit. It was like I lost my peripheral vision or something and everything started going black. Scared the living fuck out of me. As soon as I sat down and got some water I was ok though. It was also because that was when I was still new to smoking and it had a greater effect on me, because I tried doing that again and it didn't work.

My advice, make sure your blood sugar isn't too low, especially if you're a tall person, and don't walk around in 93 degree heat with no water. Also, do you smoke a lot? If not, then that might be why.