I Fucked Up Big Time Need Help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kh18, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Ive been dating this girl for about 4 months and i love her so much. Ive never even came close to feeling this way about someone before. We ended up getting in an argument over something and i ended up breaking up with her. This really isnt what i wanted and i have no clue why i did this.
    I have no idea how to convince her that its really not what i want and that it was just me being a stupid fuck up. Is there anyway to let her know that it was a mistake and i didnt mean it shes really upset and says she never wants to see me again. I really dont want to lose this girl i love absoloutly everytrhing about her.

2. How long has it been since you broke up with her?

I would give her a day or two to think it all through and give her space.. you run the risk of her deciding she's better off, but if she feels anything toward you as you seem to feel toward her, it may just be the time she needs to calm down and give you another chance.

That's my only suggestion, I wish you luck brother!

3. Dude chill. Just dont hassle her. calm down write a text or letter calmly explain what she means to you but make it clear u were wrong and would understand if she was too hurt to try again .

4. #4 Tastytrichomes, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    man if you love this girl why'd you even do it? obviously you had some really stressful argument. from my own experience, you don't really love someone unless you respect them enough to make it work

5. Whats that line if you let them go and they come back . . . if not they werent yours to begin with? Give it time, let things cool down, then go to her place with a dutchie and some of that sinsemilla, after that get inside and redecorate some walls brother!

6. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Whats that line if you let them go and they come back . . . if not they werent yours to begin with? Give it time, let things cool down, then go to her place with a dutchie and some of that sinsemilla, after that get inside and redecorate some walls brother![/quote]

Isn't it if you let them go and they dont come back you have more money? haha

7. How harsh was the break up bud?

8. It wasent that harsh i told her right after that i didnt mean it and i was just upset but shes still taking it pretty hard and i dont know how to fix this. I useally dont get stressed out over stuff but today i just kept thinking that im not going to be able to work this one out.

9. Smoke a bowl and take a long introspective thought on how you're going to work around this

Personally, I'd leave it for a week or so for the initial shit storm to blow over and then play it from there :)

10. Don't worry about it, she'll come around I'm sure... She's probably just stunned that you overreacted about one little arguement