Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found you all!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big "D", Oct 6, 2001.

1. I had wondered where all the mellowness in "mellow stoners" had gone and I belive I have found it. This makes me very happy ... (brief pause while a small fire creates a small glow followed by a little smoke and a deep breath) ... Just a brief update on my small corner, my daughter is just a little over 3 months old now and is already rolling from her back to her stomach and is cutting her first tooth (a proud dad thinks his little girl is pretty damn advanced for her age). My Mother in law is still in a coma, it been almost three monthes now but she is very close to waking up now. My wife is feeling much better these days and is doing an awesome job of raising the kiddo and taking care of the house. SO long story short, things have gotten much happier 'round my parts lately except my wife's uncle had a stroke the other day. It will another thing to add to what will already be an overwhelming list of things to tell the Mother in law that have happened since she had her aneurysm. Anyway so happy to see some faces that I hadn't seen in awhile and very happy to have found a possible new home here??

"D"

2. Welcome, Big D! This is a pretty cool site. Have you checked out the shopping? I hope to order soon...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Glad to hear things are going well. I hope your M-I-L wakes up soon so she can start spoiling that baby!

3. Good to see you Big D. I hope that no more trouble hits your family.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hi! I love this forum too, found it just a few weeks ago and this *is* the place for mellow stoners.. I love it!

Glad to hear the good things going on in your life, and hope it keeps going on the positive for you!

Young babies are so fascinating when they're growing like this.. I have been a nanny all through my school years, and worked at a children's zoo for 2 years. I miss watching and just being around children so much! I only have my son, "Biddy the Cat" right now..

Anyway welcome and hello!
    Lara

• Like Like x 1
  5. welcome dude.

6. Wassup...D

LOL

I found it also...and I did not have to wait for the page to load...lol

You will probably become very "Daddy's little girl" minded. Many father's seem to ,,,,let's say''''....melt into a puddle of pudding..when it comes to those doggone sweet little eyes,and cute smile of their little girl's.....lol

I have three girl's 18,10,and 22months....lol..I know,, quite the age break but I love it. You will too.......

Best wishes for the mother in law....

[​IMG]