I found weed In a drug test at the ER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nerdheard8002, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Nice!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Umm toilet AND floor weed all rolled into one, what a treat Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. enjoy your catpiss

The urine you don't need to worry about. But some people pee out blood.

*Cringe*

6. That's awesome yo... Finally, I see someone else uses specimen bottles for bud storage lol. I use all kind of sizes too, but I'm in the health field so it's just a simple freebie for me.Fuck your French, and excuse my Ebonics....

7. I actually believe this, last time I was at the hospital visiting my brother I walked in to the bathroom and it reeked of dank. My dad even pointed it out :smoke: . I'm not gonna lie I took a quick look around to see if I could find any left over.... But with the shit you found as long as the container doesn't smell like piss I'm sure its fine, definitely just someone who had to ditch their bud in a hurry.

8. Shmoke it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Nothing lile some piss kush

10. I have gotten a bigger cut and bled far more from washing the dishes when I was 10 years old then what that guy went to the E.R. for. Slippery glass fell and cut my hand. 

11. You probably got more comments regarding the cut than the actual weed lmaoSent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD

12. Sell it to a cluck and add some oregano or microwave it to fluff it up. Could pass it off as a g.Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. OP did it smell like the flames? Did you smoke it? What did you do? Update us!Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. i wouldn't smoke it...

15. Smoked it, I didn't die just a lil stoned :) Sent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Balls sir. Balls like cantaloupes.