I found weed In a drug test at the ER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nerdheard8002, Jan 23, 2014.

1. After my friend cut his finger in half.the other day I found myslef sitting in the ER or 3 hours, so I went to use the restroom and look what I found! A urine test with bud in it sitting behind the toilet! Sent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. roll one up homie

3. #3 Ẅest Čoast, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I have a feeling you stole the urine test container from the hospital and put your own bud in there...

You just happened to look behind a toilet? :)

4. I was stuck there for a long time, I had the time to explore. Had I taken a photo of the bathroom it would be more believable because it was not up standards it was gross.But no it was found, ground score. Sent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'd be more concerned about what else might have been in that urine container... 

It couldn't have been urine!

7. I can't even imagine what weed soaked in piss smells like when it's burned. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

8. #8 snoopdog6502, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014

Your friend went to ER for a little boo boo, Next time wash it and scrub it clean with ISO and super glue the shit together.
    Then charge your friend $300, its cheaper than ER. Take the $300 and go score some killer! :D

I have done lots of medical stuff at work.

9. I dunno man, I'm not sure I would smoke weed I found in a dirty emergency room bathroom. I would be too worried about where the person was keeping it before they stashed it in a piss container. I don't wanna accidentaly smoke some crack addict's lint-and-crack-dust-covered pocket weed, especially not like $6 worth of it

10. I'm actually finnishing up some EMT classes right now and could have helped, I have done far worse to my own thumb with a truck door and didn't get stickes and just butterflied it. But he refused any assistance from me. Sent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That cut is nothing some super glue and electrical tape couldn't fix, but back to the weed found behind a toilet you probably ruined some poor guys day like "hey I'm going to hide my weed behind this toilet! No one will find it"

20 mins later on grasscity " yo found some weed behind a toilet" thread. That man is probably devastated.haha shit man

12. [quote name="AceYonder" post="19389669" timestamp="1390449509"]I dunno man, I'm not sure I would smoke weed I found in a dirty emergency room bathroom. I would be too worried about where the person was keeping it before they stashed it in a piss container. I don't wanna accidentaly smoke some crack addict's lint-and-crack-dust-covered pocket weed, especially not like $6 worth of it[/quote]It smells alright and looks fine but that's a good point I never thought of thatSent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    I wonder how it got there. Had to have been staff, how else would there be an unused urine test cup? The dont give you that as a patient to piss in when you stay overnight. I doubt someone who was being admitted from the ER would have one. I doubt someone who knew they would fail a drug test would bother leaving it behind knowing they will fail and not turn in the test anyway. Had to have been staff.

14. i would def not spoke that. it was probably some tweaker who had laced bud and was so paranoid about the test that he left his bud behind. Either that or it was big bubba, and when big bubba finds you, you will have a loose butthole

15. @[member="snoopdog6502"]

I cut the shit out of my thumb digging caulk out of a window the other day...that's exactly what I did...superglued that bitch...

Yep, some poor fucker done lost his stash....

16. Staff would have better places to stash it than in a dirty bathroom where anyone could find it, there is no reason to not just leave it in your car. Those urine cups are in the cupboards in the rooms they put you in when you are in the ER, and they leave you there for hours it would be the easiest thing to take a cup from one of them. And if someone is brought in after a fight or something, they cops wind up coming, and if you had weed on you it would make total sense to grab a cup and stash your stuff, as a urine cup is easy to hide and they have to let you go to the bathroom. That makes a lot more sense than a staff member being that reckless, they are medical professionals they can come up with more creative ways to hide their stash.

17. It's probably fine to smoke but don't take my word for it. And your friend should grow a pair. I literally split my thumb in half with a utility knife cutting down cement board, sprayed blood onto a few walls. I know because I had to paint over it a few days later. Went to the Dr the next day where they told me I needed five stitches. It was too late, and two months later I still have nerve damage.Sent from my anus.

18. I was disappointed by the pictures following the statement "finger cut in half" :p

Somebody was ditching their weed because they're afraid of getting caught. Psych patient, someone who was in a wreck, on other drugs and had the weed on them, something of that sort I'm betting. Or just a patient or family member who happened to get paranoid with weed on them and wanted to ditch it. Figured they'd stash it and maybe come back for it later. My two cents, seen much stranger things in the ER.

A lot of ER bathrooms have a big bin full of new piss cups inside, so they may be where it came from. Probably not a used cup, though I'd still be a little hesitant....

19. That's loose butthole man

20. Yeah it's possible some intern or someone staying at the hospital for an extended period of time bought some buds and stashed it in the piss container then in the bathroom, it would be difficult to keep that container in your pocket all day.