I found tiny mites..oh god please,help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by burt reynolds cock, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Just harvested my blue,mystic..upon closer inspection i see tiny black like dots on the underside of,the,buds..i lokk closer and they move... IS,MY BUD A,WASTE..WHAT DHOULD,I DO? Im tryin to,pick,them off.

2. no way you will be able to pick them all off, can you post a pic...hate to say it may be ruined

3. Can i smoke it?
    Will they keep spreading?

4. Im honestly a complete new grower, but if it seems like your gonna have to trash them i offer an experiment. Pure lemon juice. K mights will leave a lemon spilled area. Dip them in it since they are in the drying phase them move them somewhere away from mites to dry. Movr again after 10-30 minutes so mites dont repopulate. Honestly dont even know if this would work but would be worth a shot before tnrpwing away

5. ^^^^^^^^DO NOT DO THIS!

that noob will end up trashing your useful buds.

if you have already harvested, it is too late to do anything to get rid of the mites, as they will leave the plant or just die off as the buds dry. (they live on growing plants, not dead plants...)

you eat far more bugs and 'other nasty stuff' in a sandwich then you will get off your harvest...but if it bothers you to know you have some mites in the herb you're toking (you have all along but now you know..), use it for bubble hash, BHO, rosin, dry sift, or make it into some edibles.

6. So,its safe to just dry and smoke? Wasnt that many mites, just enough to scare the hell,out,of,me

7. You can definately make extracts out of it. Although I wouldn't recommend Ice water hash.