I Found This Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by koskin12, Sep 3, 2014.

1. So me and my friends were walking home and I just smoked for the first time yesterday, I found this bag of weed and there's a nug In there but it's a little ruff I guess someone dropped it. It smells spicy that's what I was wandering, should I smoke it? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409775120.454689.jpg

2. That's like asking cigarette smokers if you should smoke a nearly full pack of cigs you found. Do eet.

3. Props for the customary blurry, out of focus pic that usually comes along with this question.

4. You smoked weed for the first time yesterday, and then you find a bag of weed? talk about luck....

5. Hold on
    And I know right it was fuckin cool

6. Are you going to look for the owner

7. No XD I wanted know why it smells spicy

8. There's only one thing to do with drugs..

Flush them.

Drug_Abuse_Resistance_Education_DARE_Logo.png

9. I would put an add in the lost and found, and if no one claims it in 2 weeks it's yours
    to enjoy

10. Send it to me for further analysis...

11. Naw you'll smoke it xD

12. I put a new picture

13. That's a sign from the weed gods. They have prophesied that you will become a stoner, and stoner you shall be, my son.

Tell us how it smoked.

14. Next time someone drops some weed, ask for their connection as well :p

15. It smells spicy cause its Spicy Kush...duh!

16. Yeah it's a sign. Smoke that shit then stop posting on online forums you aren't old enough to post on!

Rainbow family :)

17. I agree. I buy drugs just to flush them and keep them off the streets and out of the hands of innocent children that have no self control.