I found the best £20 pick-up ever.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brussel, Feb 27, 2013.

1. #1 Brussel, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    I picked up a Boost Pro Bolt from Head-shop.eu for just over £20, shipping was just 2-days which is ridiculous.

I wasn't expecting a masterpiece of a bong for £20 but what I got was insanely good, the 5.5mm thick glass, tank joint, the most comfortable mouth-piece I've ever used, massive ice chamber and a big base that keeps it steady. You also get a tank jointed bowl and downstem, the bowl is the perfect size and has a large handle.

You can find it here, does it get any better than this for £20? Who knows, but the only negative is the bong isn't feature packed (no percs), which isn't a terrible thing, hook a pre-cooler onto it ;).

I took some pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice dude thats amazing for the price

3. nice piece for 20, change the downstem and u are good to go

4. Thanks fellas, definitely need to grab a diffused downstem for it.

5. I like it.

6. Steal of the decade.

7. After giving it a try, the ice chamber is great.

8. a diffused downstem will make a world of a difference sick piece for 30 bucks or w.e the conversion is

9. I've ordered a diffused downstem, a three-armed perc pre-cooler, a couple of keck clips and a Royal 18.8 bowl to top it off, hopefully it all goes to plan :).

10. Also I just saw the same bong on GrassCity for $120!

11. You always get what you pay for, but even if it is low quality glass, fuck it yo buy a few of em so if one breaks you got a new one in bizox on dizzzeckkk awwwwwwwyeahhh

12. Glass is glass ;)

13. Uhm... no it's not. Not every bong out there is borosilicate.

14. I'm pretty high.

15. Cool dude, but I'm always high, smoke the best bud in the area and still don't use that excuse for stating something dumb.

16. Glass is still glass.

17. Its boro. Checked. Your just jelly.

18. And theres no way to know if its the best bud. And who smokes flower anymore??? lolololol

19. Plenty of people do...including the OP...soooo