I found some codeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BIgBudTdot, Feb 25, 2009.

1. And alot of it.

But i am curious of the legitamacy, because my parents don't believe in that pharm stuff, happies if i may.

But yeah, i was stoned and rummaging through the medicine cabinet and found a nice bottle of "codiene phosphate"

Whaddup?

2. crush em and rail em! lol j/k sounds like fun man

3. First ask if they even use them for anything.Then if they say no take a few out.Try not to just steal them.

You may also want to try and find some Promethazine pill's.Codiene is a very weak Opiate and Promethazine boosts it up alittle.Only time I did Codeine by itself was when I took 250 mg's.I didnt even feel it much at all.I can take 200mg or so and 50 mg's of promethazine and be feeling it abit more but it isnt like OC or anything of that nature.

You could look on erowid.com and read up on it.Sorry I wasnt much help as I dont do Codeine much at all.

4. Well they were perscribed to my sister, who moved out about a 2 months ago. And there's about... 300 mg's left in the bottle.

"acetaminophen/ codeine phosphate"

5. If you ask about them then they will know your interested in them....

If theres a chance they are still being used then just watch them for a week. If any are taken out then dont mess with them...if the bottle never moves or has a layer of dust on the lid then they most likely forgot it was even there.

Ok so since sis is gone then it should be clear.

6. I would say it's good to go.

Do a CWE on them and then drink the liquid or let it evaporate and take whats left after the process.That would be way to much APAP if you did the whole 300 mg's I would think.

7. what about just popping 4 pills?

8. You won't get high.

Or a bit of a head buzz.