i found out after a while looking around . first bong purchase

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TR4FF1C, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Attached Files:

2. That particular model comes with both an ash catcher and a carb, yes :)

just a heads up; they only have 10 left in stock.

best of luck mate!

3. Thank you how long would it take to get to California? Lol if you know Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Really? Wtf don't get that Chinese pos. Get a custom creations for 60 or a hvy for 70. And to Cali its only $8 shipping and comes in 2 days.
    http://www.brotherswithglass.com/C2_Custom_Creations_Curve_Beaker_Clear_p/bwg-cc4.htm
    Instead of a Chinese pos. BTW those ashacatchers flood ur weed.either get a 2 or a 3 peice or none

5. DO NOT BUY FROM THE GRASSCITY STORE. all chinese glass like this piece for way too much and most likely u will have shipping problems! go to your local headshop and buy american!! ONCE AGAIN DO NOT WASTE YOUR CASH ON THIS SITE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

6. [quote name="Slavakonov" post="19412129" timestamp="1390778421"]That particular model comes with both an ash catcher and a carb, yes :)just a heads up; they only have 10 left in stock. best of luck mate![/quote] since I really don't a lot about bongs can I put ice in it?Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Also if I order what are the chances getting my water pipe' seized from customs? Cause I live northern California that's a long way.Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="TR4FF1C" post="19415226" timestamp="1390827280"]Also if I order what are the chances getting my water pipe' seized from customs? Cause I live northern California that's a long way.Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]You can put ice in that black leaf, it has ice pinches but I'd steer clear of that company...As far as customs, they won't seize it, but they'll have fun with the package for quite a while so if you want a piece anytime within the next month or two, I go to the LHS. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Why does it take that long? For customs to check itSent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [quote name="TR4FF1C" post="19415422" timestamp="1390832459"]Why does it take that long? For customs to check itSent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]No clue OP. If you purchase a piece of GrassCity that is "Made in the USA" then you don't have to worry about customs. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Can you link to me a bong same as this for the same price lower?Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i have this for $80

[​IMG]

13. How in the hell is this still up?

14. [quote name="apeshit" post="19415732" timestamp="1390837079"]How in the hell is this still up?[/quote] from the re views I read grasscity good and depends on customs holding your stuff. Next week I'm buying the Bong. Just hope I ain't unlucky or broken glass or anything.Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Bongoutlet.ca. u.s. company one business week shipping thick ass glass.

16. Shit I would be all over that. Whereare you located?

18. Where are you located? Still learning how to work the mobile version of this forum.