Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Found My Friend A Connect

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -€®G1Θ, Mar 13, 2008.

1. So my friend has been trying to push, and I found him a legit connect that charges cheaper than what he used to buy. My friend used to buy zips for $280, and sell $20g, $50 8ths, and so on.

Now with this new connect, I can get him a zip for $150. He is still going to continue selling the bud at the same price... but what I wanted to know is, should he be hooking me up? Like give me some bud for free? Or at least sell it to me cheap?

2. Why not just buy a zip from that guy for 150, that seems like a good price. But if not your friend should hook you up a bit cheaper since he is making more money off of your info, but it doesn't always work that way, you know?

3. Talk about drug trafficking is strictly prohibited on the City.

Thanks.

4. wouldn't that mean posts like "check out my new pickup" and shit like that should be deleted because they mention picking up from a dealer? its still part of the trafficing

5. Not allowed to talk about selling, not buying.

6. he doesn't have to hook you up! but if i was him i'd sell it to you for $15 a g! But I usually sell it to make just as much as i paid for it in profit!!

If i get it cheaper i sell it cheaper!! to get rid of it faster and keep mah clientel comin back yah kno!! very good business!! fast money is always better than tryin to make more money at a slower paise "spelling"!

7. id expect 10 a g^ lol at 15 a g hed still be rippin u off. U made him money so he should make u sum back, so ya id say 10 a g would be a standard.

8. now thats a shitty dealer. gets cheaper weed (probably shittier) and keeps the price up?? wtF

9. If you found the connect just buy from the connect. If the guy won't sell to you because you wont be buying weight often just throw your friend cash before he goes to pick up and have him get some for you.

10. just get 2oz off ur new guy, sell 1 to ur friend for 280 and u get anoz for 30 bucks, seems legit to me =D

11. *pace*

but most ppl find new connects n keep their prices the same if the quality of the bud is the same. no prob with that, just get more profit n have more to move.

12. YEAH DO THAT!

$20

13. if you wanted hooked up you should have been a middle man and taken a cut instead of giving him a good connection so he can rape you in the butt everytime you want a bag

14. If you got him the connect he should sell them toi you for whta he pays out of respect... thats what goes down around here at least.

15. and an ounce

16. hahaha totally fucked that math up, but hey maybe he needs to put 10 in his tank for gas? idk LOL.

or just pickup from the new connect and U be the big dealer n make MAD loot.

but theres no way he should sell to u for any more than u KNOW hes getting through YOUR connection.

17. man if your friend isn't willing to hook it up after you got him the connect. then thats just a low blow on his part.

He'd be making like half the profit he is now if it weren't for you

18. yea i feel yah but I think it's best to get rid of it faster!! have you ever seen American Gangster?? Frank Lucas had the better product for the cheaper prices and put everyone out of business!! that's how i do things!! and you make money faster to!! i feel what you sayin though! but by keepin it the same price people are still goin to go somewheres else but for the lower price and better bud they'll call you first!! and if you're like me and always get that first call you be makin alot of money and slowin down business for everyone else!! yah feel me though??

19. i would just but it from the connection that you found for your friend buying from your friend puts him in a really bad postion

20. i wouldnt have even told him about the connect, buy an ounce from your guy for 150 and resell it to him for like 210.