I found my father's 25-year-old marijuana. (Pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillnSmoke, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Was looking for some rubbing alcohol in the basement in an old room he used to build his planes in, looked behind some kind of gasket, and there were two. OLD, OLD, sacks of pot. I was happy and surprised at the same time, since it's been dry here for a long time. I separated the seeds, stems, and all that shit, and ended up having around .3 grams, but it's like smoking shit. It's all shake.

Pics to confirm:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. throw it out.

3. ....I don't think that is safe to smoke.... :confused:

4. I'd take the risk. Smoke it.

5. I ended up throwing it out. I have a slight, slight buzz but other than that it was like smoking crushed rat shit, or as I can imagine it would taste like.

6. How you know it's so old?

I've taken a nassttyy yellow bongrip of some 17-year old powdery shake on one of those 'no you won't' kinda deals with me and a buddy...we both did it, both regretted it.

7. Why the hell wouldn't it be safe to smoke? Just because it's old doesn't mean it's contaminated.

8. clean your floor it looks discussing lol

9. #9 ChillnSmoke, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009

I asked him when the last time he had bought weed was, and that was in 84-85ish, the only shit he's smoked since then he smoked with me, so. I wouldn't think he was lying, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be buying schwag still, his friends that still smoke have smoked since the 60's, and know a lot of people.

Was in the process of moving, lived down stairs a while, and had a huge water leak, that's why everything looks so shitty. It's all cleaned up now, these pics are around a month old, and I found them again.

10. ughh - how do you live like that?

11. lol I didnt notice the floor at first but yea lol, ick not stick x1000

but for sure throw it out, but you said you did I think.

12. for some reason if I found it in a room where the floor looked like that id be less excited about it then if i found it in a cleaner place, in which case I'm sure I would try some too...it probably doesn't make a difference though on what the cleanliness is of the room you found it in, just a psychological thing but idk I would think it'd be more likely to have mold spores in it or something

13. #14 ChillnSmoke, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009

I found it in a completely different room, that room is clean now, as I said, the pipes leaked, getting water everywhere, making a complete mess. Everything is cleaned up.

You can see in the first two, the water on the floor. The computer is fine, as it was just the keyboard sitting on that desk.

14. you have some radioactive shit goin on on your flooor haha

but I think I would smoke it just to say that I did it

15. Can you post pictures of the newly cleaned room just so we know you aren't bullshitting?

16. ahahahaha love this thread

17. ok, everyone relax. i whould have saved it just beacuse it was my fathers, but other than that, its obviously reggs, reggs now adays is what like 30-65$ for an ounce? idk why ne one whould smoke it, i whouldnt even smoke weed i found in my pants pocket from a week ago.ehhh actually hell yea i whould.

18. See if you can get those seeds to POP, Once they got a good root mass transplant them to your backyard and when your old man confronts you, in a very after-school-dramatic voice, shout "I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU DAD":hello:

19. Damn, I can't imagine how that taste after laying there for 25 years =/

LOL :D