I found metal threads in my weed UK BEAWARE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. I’ve heard they inject each individual calyx with liquid mercury.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sure, listen I'm being serious, fomums back me up, this is 2018 and Im proving it still happens

3. a lot of smokers are on here and can see this, maybe, hopefully this will be of some use.

4. Your last 100 posts on this forum have all been basically about the same thing. I think you should slow down with how much you smoke. Seems like you're commonly getting paranoia. Some of your concerns in other threads are explained by sticky weed that's freshly harvested and not cured (this also makes it weigh more). In this thread, and the same one you posted a couple months ago, the metal shaving could have flown into the pistils from anywhere if the grower is an amateur doing this out in the open in a messy garage. Also keep in mind different strains and different batches will often give completely different highs. Thinking you should let your bud cure for a bit, and smoke a little less, until you feel better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. i get your words mate but my eyes see what they see and so does my 400x microscope

• Like Like x 1
  6. the CD test doesn't lie either with crystals, I've cleaned my grinders and found sandy shit which is confirmed as silica when I looked under scope and compared it to pics of silica, quartz silica under the microscope, its a common drying agent no one where I am from likes sticky weed because its mostly tasty puff, if you have had it before u just know, sugars are laced on weed where I am from too. In one unlucky dude that's for sure. I post what I find because I am a human, I care for others not people who think they're better than me because they smoke merch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have a UV jar and when I cure some my buds its horrible u cough off the pesticides, in UK its grown in warehouses, old ones with dust particles blowing around, obviously the fans don't help with dusty floors etc. That's one reason, there's 1M ways to lace weed too so nothing and I mean nothing should be over looked

• Like Like x 1
  8. even if its not deliberate with micro particles then it just aint flushed for shit, homegrown in my area is horrible, I was recently smoking a home grown kush strain which tasted nice and lovely grey ash, the same dealer give me a cheese and it was horrible, clearly wasn't flushed for shit but from same person maybe different grower but these dealers do ruin themseleves when they're desperate, I have been to huge dealers and I mean huge, they're the ones most likely to not be arsed and in my experience most arent assed

• Like Like x 1
  9. Youd think people would want to earn a good rep and not do this too people but greed is a virtue for these losers. Probably donate all their money to findommes that's why they want extra money so never out of pocket, u grow 10 plants could pull a Kg u sprayed it with shit you add extra weight, extra weight = more money, could be double could be triple

• Like Like x 1
  10. I unwatched this thread... somehow I was curious lol...

Nobody gives a shit no more we get the idea....

We got better things too worry about

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Exactly that's why u aint the right audience

12. Learn too listen and take some useful advise.. from others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Actualy metal can get you high. Lithium is metal and will fuck your shit up. It's one of many. The problem is most are toxic and fuck you up in some pretty scary ways.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yes and your cannabis might have a high metal contamination aswell from the nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. im uk too never had metal in my weed fuck ive never had lacex weed ive had bit too.moist weed and litrally picked off the plant weed.
    also has slightly moldy weed but never metal, glass, glitter, (other drug sprinkled on top) weed.

but anyway got pissed off with waiting 6 hours for the. to.finally get weed or get off there ass to sell me some so.i started to grow my own weed so god dam cheap i. my opinion much nicer haha :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3

16. The intake is sucking the chemtrails... hahahhahah

17. Yes I have

I've heard that before, this is most likely the case then un flushed nutes thanks for your reply

18. I'm in the UK and I never had anything wrong with my weed. Usually seeds that's about it. That metal shaving isn't put there on purpose to weight it down lol your over thinking it mate obviously well spotted have a blue Peter badge but it's most likely accidental like where he put it in the window or something you get metal shavings sometimes in the window but we'll spotted just pick it out and smoke it.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app