I found metal threads in my weed UK BEAWARE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Right everyone, here is my bud I picked up. I always inspect my weed. On this ocxaion I found metal wire threads running thought all of my weed I picked up. Beaware of what you're smoking in the uk. The weed is all sprayed for extra weight in the rough environments and micro cotminatnts fool you. I noticed this metal under microscope at first because it reflected under scope light. I pulled the buds apart and turned on my high power torch, I could see metal and you can see it here at the end of my twearsers, smoking metal gets you high as relaseas chemicals so mimics being stoned. It increases the weight too so its a win win for the dealer and not the mug smoking it. Always check what you buy. Please know this isn't a one off this is common as I've seen it before. This was all the way through it and was not off scrogging the plants, you can tell!! It is for weight etc sketch-1518573128376.png sketch-1518573128376.png

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. That is so fucking METAL!!! \m/ lol jk that sucks man, still looks like some killer shit.

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Why do you keep buying weed when you know it's laced? just save up your money & grow your own

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. If you placed that thread on a scale how much would it weigh?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. "metal gets you high"

riiiiiight

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. More then likely it was dried on window screens and a steel thread got pulled loose.
    The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Why would somebody who depends on repeat and word of mouth customers deliberately contaminate his product ? In 50 years of buying weed I've never found more then a few rocks or a touch of sand. Much the same as my own grow contains as my gardener and his yard blower blow dust and debris all over my plants every week without fail when he mows no matter how many times I tell him not to.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. You said its all through your weed? I just see the one wire. I'd bet it just fell in off a tool/screen or some doohickey lol, I would have to wonder how much weird treated steel you would need to create enough off-gas to even cause an effect. I mean people smoke on steel screens and shit, out of steel bowls, one of my best bowls is a brass/steel alloy. Lighters don't get near hot enough to mess with steel.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. This is the UK mate all in due course, this is from various samples I've found weed like this it aint my fault just the dealers

• Like Like x 2
  10. It does it releases chemicals didn't you ever do science

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Are you serious I've found this in this persons weed before this was an English ched he was selling this time, I got it from another dealer who told me they got it from the same one I went too. I found metal like this in his silver kush strain. Are you serowus mate do you research and get with it this is UK, alot of that would add extra few grams to an oz

12. This is cheap metal like nickel and alimiumum, I've done research and its common in the UK for it to be laced with metals and the reason you can see the metal in weed is because i broke the bud apart

13. I've seen it before in a different strain, trust me I thought it was a one off until it founds its way back to me from someone who bought from him then sold to me

• Agree Agree x 1

14. I'm from the UK never had laced weed in 10 years of smoking man, you need to find better contacts

15. Its my area mate, it aint good, I have found a nice homegrown for now still cots 60 a quart tho 120 half 210 oz

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It seems to me that this grower/supplier is trying to make some DIY lights and a little sloppy with his aluminum shavings.

• Like Like x 1

17. God damn dude 60 a Q? I can get homegrown weed for £40 a Q £75-£80 a half £160 an oz

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Nice that man alright for some

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Not only is aluminum one of the most expensive metals, it's also one of the lightest. If you did do any research you'd know this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You