I found metal threads in my weed UK BEAWARE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Check the date on that news link it's 4 years old.
    Also news papers will print anything to get people to read.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. 4 years old, does that mean a serial killer can't be a serial killer still if they haven't killed anyone in 4 years, I don't think so. Its common still to this day, its happened to friends of mine in the past

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. Dude just grow you own you've been told this various times by people on GC, yet you still keep buying this so called Laced weed & moan about it on here...

& I'm guessing you live in Liverpool from that news link you posted? No wonder your getting laced weed/dodgey weed Liverpool is a shit pit lol, People that live there would steal the snot from your nose if it was worth money..

My advice is move to somewhere better & find better dealers or Grow your own & stop wasting your money on Laced weed.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

5. Dude that's from reddit lmao anyone can post anything on the site...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I really don't see your point in commenting on my thread if you don't like what I am saying. This is a warning to people if they ever encounter shit weeds like I have.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. I really don't see your point in commenting on my thread if you don't like what I am saying. This is a warning to people if they ever encounter shit weeds like I have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. anyone can post anything on any site man, depends weather u want to believe it or not

• Like Like x 1
  9. i
    Live over water from it mate all comes from there

• Like Like x 1

10. Because all you ever post about is Laced weed, we get it you keep buying Shit weed lol we keep giving you advice to grow your own but you throw it back in our faces, & then you buy more laced weed & make another thread moaning about it:confused_2:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I don't want no hate or arguments on here man, I just want people to know the unthinkable happens.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. It aint my fault mate, ssometimes it looks dank as fuck and smells lovely but has mad shit on it never flushed either, makes the shit stick better to it

• Like Like x 1

14. I give up with the OP lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. I just post it when I stumble across it, obviously my area is the reason, no one is arsed

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

16. Move to a diff part of the country or find more contacts, I'd say move to west Midlands that's where i live & we never get laced weed or any shit like that, I've even managed to get hash/draw again round here now i hadn't seen the stuff in 5/6 years,before one of my plugs got a regular supply last year

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I've tried the deep net, UK to UK was brown swag shit

18. I can tell when I've cleaned my grinder sometimes, the residue stays in the bowl which of course real untouched weed wouldn't do that