I found metal threads in my weed UK BEAWARE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. If you done your research then you know that aluminium foil is about £1 you put that in a grinder and you see what that can do. Don't lecture me when Im helping people out

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Also they use it to mimic tricombs it aint all about weight, it reflects in the light

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. almost glitters

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Its the shavings off the metals, they don't buy sheets of expensive metals and break it up themselves. It is shavings such as aluminium, nickel and also silica beads are common in the uk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. People lace weed for various reason's. No 1 more crystally appearance.

No2 more weight, could be metal shavings of any sort. A lot as its embedded in leaves, stems and buds.

6. they use high pressure sprays to spray the crop hence the reason the metal becomes embedded, they put rat shit and asbestos in fake cigarettes so..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. lmfao you trippin

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That’s just Aluminum Haze.
    No need to worry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Google weed contaminated with metal in Uk. i aint the first, but you smoke lovely buds so you don't have too, you wouldn't even think about this shit being in your buds man that's all am saying this is UK rough areas this is happening in

10. i live in the city of Brum uk ,,,i grow my own but i know lots of guys who either have a regular dealer and some who buy off the street and not one as come across metal in their weed ,,back in the 90s we had shit hash called formula hash mixed with henna and all sorts of shite ,,,but never weed contaminated with metal ,,,mac..

11. Nice man, its alright for some isnt it. Its common for it to be dipped in formalyde too in parts. People have had reactions to it

12. if that all you can get contaminated weed .either find another area to buy from ,or ask some else who smokes to put you on to a new guy ,,,but i think your reading to much in to contaminated weed ,,,dealers on the street want to sell good weed so your'll come back and buy more not put shit in the weed like metal ,,,if they do they are taking the piss and need a good kicking if they add any thing to good weed ,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. "dipped in formaldehyde"

roflmao

just stop bruv, stop repeating the same old tired myths.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read. Just perpetuating the paranoid stoner image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lighters don't get hot enough to burn aluminum or nickel, no one's throwing metal in weed to try and mimic effects. You are paranoid lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. We’re you ge same guy that was talking about silica being in ypur cannabis, and ypu did the scratch test on your cds.

It’s not hard too find stinky dank man, in the uk just ask a body on the corner.....

I dought it was foil man you just parenoid....

17. Look ignore hat people are saying,, your hearts in the right place. Ever heard of helping ypur self before helping others. In this case nobody needs helping or wants helping.. look after your self grow some sticky dank and make mans drool, peace out

• Like Like x 1
  18. myths how is this myths? I have clearly found metal threads in my weed, for whatever reason there was more than that piece that was the most obvious piece when I broke the bud up, you don't know what you're on about. Weed is a drug okay, people want to have as much as possible and the most money, people round here don't care about other people, they care about money, I live near Liverpool mate this place and the places that surround it do this shit to people

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. ye

• Like Like x 1
  20. This one was from a different source mate, that's what I am trying to say, weed, nice weed is hard to get hold of in my area. I respect your last comment man