Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found a tiny black shiny beetle in my weed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrAwesome, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I was ripping apart my weed to do knifers with and then i look and there seems to be a tiny black dot on my weed. its shiny and isnt moving and when i grab it to rip it off the weed and it seems to have legs and stuff. the this is dead but it looked really weird. it was a little bit bigger than the periods on a computer screen.
    and earlier before that i found something similar except it was a bit bigger and white. and looked like a tiny chubby banana

2. pack that mother fucker in there !!

3. Spidermite, google that and be disgusted haha

4. Those are super rare. If you smoke it, you'll be high as balls for 9-10 hours+! Grats man.

5. [quote name='"Ragekai"']Those are super rare. If you smoke it, you'll be high as balls for 9-10 hours+! Grats man.[/quote]

This guy knows what he's talking about. I've only found ONE the four years I've been smoking. I am so jealous of you right now..

6. I used to get bud from this one guy and I would always found little bugs like that in it. So I switched to a guy who sold me better bud.

7. Fool!

Everyone knows that bug-weed is where its at. :smoking:

He didn't charge you double for the bugs?

Dude was hookin' you up, man.

8. Just smoke those bugs man you're G with them

9. If you've never smoked them before, I would suggest you only smoke a half bug first. Those mf'ers are strong.

10. This. :hello:

11. Ahhh I remember my first bug...

12. Yeah man-- Thats the thing about budbugs.
    The tolerance to them is instantaneous and practically eternal in retrospect to "that first time."

I wish I could go back to before I'd had my first bug-- I'd save it till I had TWO and smoke them BOTH at ONCE.

Of course that'd take 5-7 years likely to find two diff. bugs from two diff. batches...

But could you IMAGINE the phenomenal high?

Gives me chills. :D

to this day i've only had 1 and didn't even notice it till after smoking it.

13. Man some people are just lucky can't wait to find my first

14. #14 Sweetleaftoker, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    You gotta grind the bug up and smoke it!! Those bugs become 85 % Thc (TetraHydraCannabinol) levels and you'll get the best high you'll ever achieve. Consider yourself one lucky bug

15. They say that the bugs have the highest CBD'S ever tested check them out on weed maps

16. I heard that the bugs secrete a CBD-soluable compound;
    So that if you squeeze the bugs over the top of a a bowl..
    let the guts run onto your nugs...
    wait 5-10 minutes for it to absorb, then toke up--

Supposedly all the THC is converted to PURE CBDs. :hello:

gotta try it. My friend did it once and he greened out.
    We almost called an ambulance except he was snoring so we knew he must be breathin. :smoking:

17. OP hasn't posted in a while. I'm guessing you smoked that bug, eh? So fucking jealous...

18. You didn't find a tiny black shiny beetle, you found THE tiny black shiny beetle

19. Wtf throw that shit out I'd never smoke a bug

20. We have an apprentice toker here, fellas:rolleyes: