Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i found a rock in my sack?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chubbler, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Did you weigh out your oz? If it still hit 28=28.5 without the rock then he wasnt trying to skimp you.

just bring it up next time and be like " i found this rock like object" but dont imply anything, because if he was trying to skimp you he would realize he got caught and wouldnt pull it again, but if it was an accident he would be like "oh hahaha i dont know how it got there"

2. Beat me to it.

3. That totally looks like a chunk of good hash. Its probably just the picture though.

4. i think its sad that this thread couldn't go a few hours without someone making a rude comment

5. Its not rude really.

It is stupid- hes obviously missing the point of the disclaimer.

6. hmmmmm lets see i have no idea what that could be. maybe something from the soil or something to do with the growing..............

7. dont hate mofuker

8. im not hating...adding my input

9. lmao:smoke:

10. I believe the point he is trying to make is its pointless to make a disclaimer like that in your sig, then post pictures.

Oxymoron-ish.

11. its there to make the sack weigh more u got shorted

12. celia lets do it

13. i just asked an expert and he said its compressed or condensed nug he has had this happen to him before and said its smokable so toke up:smoke::bongin:

14. OR maybe its just sarcasm...

What a concept! :rolleyes:

15. i would meet him and tell him and see how he reacts

16. ...Wow.
    Stupidity is rampant; pride yourself in being a hair above the rest.

Set a flame to it. If it bubbles or melts, it's either hash or opium.
    Therefore injest.

17. Oh shit bro you didn't hear?!?!?!?

It's that new drug goin' around man!!! Definitely not any hard drug trust me! SMOKE IT and report back to us how you feel?!?

JK lol at worst it's just a reaaaally really compressed nug.

18. why the fuck are people hatin on me. i have never had such a wierd find in my doo doo before and wanted to know what it was.:(

19. Just keep it and ask who ever u bought it from.

20. is it hard? soft gooey ? try to cut it in half send a pic in the middle.