I found a plant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jasonm420, Jun 7, 2015.

1. So me and my friend were walking around his neighborhood when we came across a couple tiny weed plants. I'd say their a few weeks old. They were right by a gas station in an open field..

What are my chances of it being quality?

What should I do to ensure its survival?

I picked off the lower leaves prior to transplant.

Attached Files:

2. You taxed someones grow!

Should be ashamed of yourself lol

3. Man, that guy is going to be so pissed... I know the feeling.

Karma will probably turn them male, and you'd kinda deserve it tbh lol

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Guys, these were no more than 10 feet from a public road, and 15 feet from a gas station, they had no chance there

5. Maybe they belonged to the gas station employee because he would toss his seeds back there when he smoked on break

6. Tbh that's very possible. Or even any of the locals considering its a main chill spot.

7. You need to take care of it if you want to survive this one for growing.

8. Would 24 hours of light for a week or so help it out any?

9. The more light the better.fed plenty of light it will be like a bush in no time.

10. Alright 24 hours of light it is. But won't it switch to flowering as soon as I move it back outdoors? Because the daylight is shorter?

11. Don't cut off any leaves. that's the only way for the plant to get energy.

Your best bet with no experience or equipment would probably be to keep it inside with 24 hours light on it for a couple weeks then plant it outside to flower... Or just plant it outside now and see what happens.

12. You robbed someone's plants. I have nothing to say to you.

Chef.

13. If anything I saved them. These were in a high traffic area.

14. Dude I grow alongside many roads, in many public places where dogs are walked etc. just think it's very disrespectful.

Chef.

15. This plant was honestly more of a lucky seed, I almost stepped on it and you can tell it has had a rough life. There were no signs of it being cared for, so I thought it was wild or just a disregarded seed.

I'll just walk right on by the next plant I find.

16. Why even bother with some shitty random stolen plant if your gonna take the time to "save" it why not just plant your own.

17. Who knows, maybe its dank?

All the seeds I have are mids.

18. #18 Head Chef, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    I completely understand where your coming from. And I know others that would of pulled them up too, I personally would never do it.

It's just the years I have spent growing outdoors and the amount of time, money and effort I put into these plants is crazy! Every now and then when I have plants taken its heart breaking. Especially if they are part of a breeding project.

I just find it disrespectful.

Chef.

19. asshole, it isn't yours, put it back!

20. dude...it was mine. it was cross bread from tia juana brick and LA stress. it provides a fine smoke, like car tires burning in a lake of old motor oil. all i can say is....welcome to flavor country [​IMG]