I found a PLANT. growing in my front yard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonedTrickstah, Jan 22, 2012.

1. funny story, a while back i was rolling a blunt and u know the usual. seeds and stems out the window. i threw the seeds in my front lawn and.. a couple months later.. a baby MJ plant is growing out of the ground. How do i proceed in taking it out of the ground to grow it in my house?

2. by doing a lot of reading

3. Yes. Read the stickies.

4. I was stopping at a house to pick up medical paperwork and as I backed out the driveway I saw a huge pot plant across the street on the edge of the woods, like five feet tall, but people are retards and even when they're staring right at it most wint believe it's pot..that's the only way I figure this thing got that big in that spot..rt next to a cops house too lol....I made the mistake of mentioning it too the dickhead who worked at the house and like a true dickhead he cut it down..I told him he was a waste of space the next time I saw him..what a dick the thing wasn't hurting anyone..I'd never even mention it again if I saw something.

5. Oh just dig a large enough chunk of the ground up in one ball with it to make sure you get the roots...but be prepared for all the nasty shit that comes with yard dirt, like spider mites..

6. Of course. I spend lots of time and money babying my seeds to get them to sprout.

You throw yours out the window and - viola! :rolleyes: