Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Forgot How To Roll!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Black_Chamber, Jan 27, 2010.

1. #1 Black_Chamber, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    after being able to roll perfect joints for 6+ years I was struggling to roll one just now. Usually I just roll one up in a minute but this took me forever and it was frustrating :mad:

anyone have off days, or did I just forget how to roll?

2. Truely, yeah, happens to the best of us bro lol. Im not quite that experienced, only 3 years of joint rolling under my belt but it definitely happens to me. a lot with blunts as well.

3. I know exactly what you mean. I forgot to go over mine with a lighter after the lick n' finish phase, the other day. I just said fuck it and tossed the whole thing into a bowl.

4. my favorite way of smoking is a blunt but i have never learned how to roll prob never will

5. It's so damn easy.
    Teach yourself, that's what I did.

You just gotta go out and practice, not worry about the money your spending on papers or blunts, and get your technique down. Then start adding bud.

6. I roll with perfection 60% of the time everytime

7. The first few joints of the day are usually pretty perfect but the more high i get the less i care and the quality goes down. I used to have lots of trouble roaching for some reason, but hardly ever mess that up anymore. But yeah all of us roll a shitty joint now and then.

8. i have some off days man

9. I've tried to roll 3 times all 3 were to loose to smoke at all. But thats going to all change soon.

10. haha yeah every once in a while there's a joint that just won't fucking tuck and roll for you. when that happens i just get a new paper and start over, easy and always sets thing right for me

11. I usually roll nice joints, but there's always the odd crap one. When I'm in a hurry or something that's when I fuck up.

12. happens more with blunts than joints.
    joints are just a twist, blunts are more work and depends on the wrap also.

but it happens to the best of us bro.

13. glad im not the only one this happens to. I rolled a crappy looking joint yesterday but it smoked well :smoking: