Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I forget stuff in the middle of my sentences when im high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lighttheblunt1999, Nov 9, 2017.

1. #1 Lighttheblunt1999, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    I just started smoking again. I’ll be talking about something and then BLANK I’ll tell my friend “ bro what was I just saying “ is this common for people who recently started smoking again?

2. No. It happens on very rare occasions when your weed has been laced with pcp.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. i get that too, maybe you had some really strong stuff, but its not a "new smoker" thing as far as i know

4. i get that almost everytime. end up just laughing till i cry after it happens. doesn't happen to me with shwag though(low quality weed). so you must have some pretty good stuff then

5. I call this "hitting a pothole" The only times it has bothered me are the times it has happened at work haha

6. wait.....wut?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. It was lemon kush lol but its happened twice to me out of 4 times. I’ll keep experimenting with it and see. Thanks bro.

8. Didn’t know haha it was lemon kush

9. LMFAO MAN SUCKS

10. Around my house we call it being stoned.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Yes bro this used to happen all the time when I was younger smoking with my friends. We'd get so baked pretty much every sentence would stop mid way and we wouldn't realize. One of my sober friends pointed it out one time and it was hilarious.

12. Yes. I can vouch for this, however it has never really left me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Lol thanks

14. Doesn’t it annoy you? I hate trying to talk and in the middle of my sentence I’ll forget EVERYTHING I said in that sentence until someone remimds me. Then Instantly I’ll start fucking cracking up because I’m like “ oh yeah LMFAO “